Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2019, 06:10 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpupNewbie View Post
We got the 2020 16bhs limited, but our sink is under mount. Looks identical to that kitchen except for the lighting underneath. But same counters, same sink. Looks like your faucet is different than ours, but same sink.
Must be an upgrade for the 2020's. I'll take a measurement for you when I get home. If it's the same dimensions, you could probably order the covers through your dealer.
Maticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:34 PM   #22

The opening in the counter for the sink is 17" in diameter and the countertop material is 7/16" thick.
“Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” - Theodore Roosevelt

TV: 2003 F250 V10 4X4
TT: 2019 Wolf Pup 18TO Black Label
Maticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:49 PM   #23

sweet, thanks!
WolfpupNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:08 PM   #24

I'm looking at the 16bhs Black Label as well, will be our first trailer so I'm doing as much research as possible. Can anyone tell me the length / width of the bunk beds? I have 2 teens and they'll need a little more width than most TT's seem to offer at 26" wide. These look to be bigger, I'm hoping I'm right.
thoffland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:52 PM   #25

In the 2018 16BHS limited, 24”x73”

It’s sleeping quarters and that’s it! More like sleeping capsule.
WolfPup2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfPup2018 View Post
In the 2018 16BHS limited, 24”x73”

It’s sleeping quarters and that’s it! More like sleeping capsule.
That's a bummer. I thought for sure they looked wider. Guess it's true about the camera making things look bigger.

Thanks for letting me know!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:58 PM   #27

That's as big as a standard crew bunk on a submarine and the old timers called them hotel accommodations, going from a fast attack boat to a missile boat
One ship I was on temporarily (as an inspector) had crew bunks where you could sleep on your back or your stomach. Make the choice prior to crawling in because you couldn't turn over, not enough height.
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerweps View Post
One ship I was on temporarily (as an inspector) had crew bunks where you could sleep on your back or your stomach. Make the choice prior to crawling in because you couldn't turn over, not enough height.
That doesn't sound very fun. I'm fine in a confined space, unless I can't move. But I don't think I would get much sleep like that.

Tags
black, wolf pup