Old 02-25-2018, 04:13 PM   #1

Wolf Pup 16BHS - Storage Question

We just got a new Wolf Pup 16BHS and took her out for her maiden voyage. I was curious about how others utilized the storage space in the kitchen area/bathroom. As there are no drawers, how do you do silverware/cooking utensils? Where did you put pots and pans? Plates? Best way to mount paper towels? Deal with trash? What are you using the large pantry space to the right of the stove for? We love the camper, but want to use the storage we have in the best way possible. Figure several of you probably already have ideas.

agilbert817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
Wolfpup owner

I put plastic drawers in the cabinet next to stove and added shelving in other and put silverware. I have the Wolfpup 18TO So not sure if cabinets are the same. I have a large slide out.

nlparrott1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:32 PM   #3

My wife and I bought a 2018 16BHS recently and we had the same dilemma.

For the cabinets to the side of the stove area we got these and installed them:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are just the right size. You will need to install a spacer on the bottom of them however, so when the slider slides out it can clear the lip on the front of the cabinet. Inside of those we put a little organizer for the cutlery in one of the drawers.

For paper towels we mounted a paper towel holder on the underside of the cabinet above the sink.
lampshad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilbert817 View Post
Figure several of you probably already have ideas.
I added a drawer below the bunk to serve the kitchen.

See this thread... look for Mod #14 on page 3

My Wolf Pup mods
1201alarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #5

I use a set of plastic drawers in the cabinet next to stove. The see through set of three drawers you can find at your big box store. The top drawer is a bit difficult to get in, but it works great for storage of all sorts of items.

In the other cabinets, we use stacked boxes or small "milk crate" style boxes to hold other items.

I built a stove top cover which adds a lot of counter space. Also pulled off the center panels under dinette storage. Much more useful storage without those panels.

Im still considering some sort of organization for under the queen bed, and access to the storage area under the bottom bunk.

K2Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage, wolf pup