Old 09-28-2016, 10:37 PM   #11
I picked up my first tt in September, it took me 2 months to order it from manufacturer. So I missed the summer fun. Anyway, the design is awesome. No other tt can beat 18TO with lots of features in low price. I was so desperate to go through every details after I pickup, just like my new car. I started to curse the person who put everything together. It was not aligned at the bunk bed hinges, bed frame used scrap wood, panel installed inside out, and lots of little things that didn't do a good job and pasted inspection. I understand that the 18TO was less than $15k, but it was not what I would expected. This thing was not a few thousand bucks or a used one, it is a brand new one. I don't know how other wolf pup qualities are comparing to mine. Overall I really like the design because it just fit my 8 ft driveway and no other has 7ft design with slide out. Well, this is my first one and I'm going to use it this coming October. I hope the slide out will last and no water leaks. Good luck to everyone.

Happyusa is offline   Reply With Quote