Old 05-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #1

2017 Force HD - Audio/Video Questions

I searched every compartment & behind every cabinet over the weekend looking for the termination point for the TV HDMI cables. I found a Coax splitter under the kitchen sink near the back access for the outdoor TV which is probably the OTA Antenna. My questions are:

Is there an HDMI Splitter somewhere on the coach that distributes the Sat Dish feed?

Are the AV1 & AV2 wires (Red - White -Yellow Composite RCA) connected to the bunk DVD units? if so, where do they terminate? I don't want to pull the units to check for no reason. They may just be local units with 12VDC connected to them.

Thanks in advance - Jeff

Branson, MO
jeffseay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #2

Any updates to this?

Old 05-27-2016, 10:12 PM   #3

I have no clue. I had to run a new coax to the rear tv this week, have never had a good signal, I think the cable is cut somewhere. as for hdmi, I know it is up on the bed and behind the outside tv, I used it for a blu ray player that works on both tvs.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
I have no clue. I had to run a new coax to the rear tv this week, have never had a good signal, I think the cable is cut somewhere. as for hdmi, I know it is up on the bed and behind the outside tv, I used it for a blu ray player that works on both tvs.

I'm in there today under the sink working on adding a security system. I found an access under the sink (Carpeted Panel) along with a few other connections but no HDMI hub. I have the BH with fireplace & 50", no upper bed TV. Since all 3 TV's are on HDMI 2 for the feed from LNB 1 on the Sat Dish, there has to be a hub or splitter somewhere. It appears to be somewhere between the kitchen sink & the rear TV.

Branson, MO
Old 05-28-2016, 02:49 PM   #5

I had to remove the panel under the fridge to feed the wire to the bunks. I didnt see anything like that in ours. our rear tv does not have the hdmi cable, only the top tv and the outside.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #6
GM

I'll check on that one jeffseay. That 50" TV with Fireplace was a late addition in the fall of 2016 and I'm not sure where we ended up with the HDMI splitter. It should be near the proposed Sat location which is probably where the sub is mounted (in the cavity behind the fireplace). I'll double check on Tuesday.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:20 PM   #7

Can you also post a diagram of all av wiring for the force which may be of future searches?

Thank you and have a great long weekend
Old 05-31-2016, 09:43 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
I'll check on that one jeffseay. That 50" TV with Fireplace was a late addition in the fall of 2016 and I'm not sure where we ended up with the HDMI splitter. It should be near the proposed Sat location which is probably where the sub is mounted (in the cavity behind the fireplace). I'll double check on Tuesday.
Thanks bclemens, I did look behind the fireplace only found access to the right side camera & a plug for the fireplace. There was (2) labeled un-terminated wires back there also that may be A/V related. I am just as curious to find out if A/V 1 & AV2 cables were pulled from the bunk DVD players to a central point for future use. Thanks for following up.

Branson, MO
Old 05-31-2016, 09:53 AM   #9
GM

If you're talking "kids bunks" in the hallway, no. Those are stand alone players.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote