Old 04-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #21

The bunk privacy curtain was included in the sales brochure sent Zac at Dynamax picture of my warrior curtain easy track mounted to ceiling

Old 05-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #22

Picked up our ISATA 5 last Friday and took it out on its maiden voyage right after. We love this RV and everything seemed pretty easy to use. The inverter controller was a little complicated to me since this is the first RV we have ever owned. The manual was even more confusing, but after watching a few YouTube videos I think I have it down now. The power from that 6.7L Cummings Turbo is great. We leave gas RVs in our dust. We found a couple issues during our trip and turned in the vehicle to our dealership to get those fixed. We had about six outlets that did not work. We tried them using the inverter, generator and shor power. I used my electrical tester and discovered that the outlets where reversed wired. The solar power system was not working as well. Thought maybe there was a switch somewhere turned off, but looked all around were the inverter is and the batteries and could not find one. We also were not getting water to our icemaker. Searched for the water shut off valve and discovered it behind the drawers under the stove top, problem fixed and we have ice.
When we picked it up, we noticed Dynamax included a window shade for the front windshield and the side windows. Not sure if they sent the wrong one, but the front window shade is way too big and looks like it is made for a DX3 Freightliner windshield. The other thing we noticed was our door lock on the cabin door was not an electric digital lock, been in contact with Joe and he is working on this one issue. Do like the UConnect which comes with the Dodge chassis. If you lock your keys in the vehicle you can use your smart phone to unlock it.

Overall we are extremely happy with our Isata 5 and understand that there will always be something missed before it was shipped out or worked its way loose on the transport to our dealership. Everyone I know who have a purchased a new RV (Other RV Brands) have always found small issues. And the ISATA 5 is the best Super C on the market.

Is there an ETA on getting the privacy curtains and door window pull down shade to everyone that has already taken delivery?

Old 05-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #23

Interesting that yours came with an oversized sun shade for the windshield. Our new DX3 didn't come with any of that and we had to bother the dealer to try and find the Cab curtain that was hiding in their service bays. I bought a jumbo sun shield for now but it's not big enough and the side windows are still exposed.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof100 View Post
Interesting that yours came with an oversized sun shade for the windshield. Our new DX3 didn't come with any of that and we had to bother the dealer to try and find the Cab curtain that was hiding in their service bays. I bought a jumbo sun shield for now but it's not big enough and the side windows are still exposed.

The one that was sent with our ISATA 5 was only a front windshield cover. in a separate package was one for the side windows with suction cups.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:19 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaulick View Post
The one that was sent with our ISATA 5 was only a front windshield cover. in a separate package was one for the side windows with suction cups.
Still, thats very nice that it came with the cover and the separate window coverings. Very nice touch. I love the new ISATA 5. If I didn't need to tow more than 10k lbs, I probably would have bought one.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:32 PM   #26
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaulick View Post
When we picked it up, we noticed Dynamax included a window shade for the front windshield and the side windows.
Is there an ETA on getting the privacy curtains and door window pull down shade to everyone that has already taken delivery?
The cab is now getting Sun Shields, specific for each window. The issue is that the packaging was a little confusion from the supplier, so I think we have some wrong sets that got sent out.

For instance. The Sprinter says "Freightliner/Dodge/Mercedes/Sprinter" The line see Freightliner and was putting them in the M2 Chassis.

You should have two packages.
(1) Front and (1) Side. Both should say something like...
DODGE
Ram 1500/Ram 1500 Quad/Ram 2500/Ram 3500
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 04:40 PM   #27
Love being on the road...

If he sun shields don't work out try Manga Shade. I have those for my Dx3. They send you material to make a pattern then custom make them. Also have one for the entry door and it works great.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:46 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
The cab is now getting Sun Shields, specific for each window. The issue is that the packaging was a little confusion from the supplier, so I think we have some wrong sets that got sent out.

For instance. The Sprinter says "Freightliner/Dodge/Mercedes/Sprinter" The line see Freightliner and was putting them in the M2 Chassis.

You should have two packages.
(1) Front and (1) Side. Both should say something like...
DODGE
Ram 1500/Ram 1500 Quad/Ram 2500/Ram 3500
The packages did say that. The front windshield shade is so big I can't even us the visors to hold it in place. The side window shades came in two pieces and don't match the side windows.

Will they be sending the new ones out to those who have already recieved their ISATA 5?

Also any update on the privacy curtain for the top bunk and door window shade?
Old 05-05-2016, 04:59 PM   #29
GM

Nothing gets sent automatically, you would need to report to the dealer. If you think you can install, parts might send them direct.

I'll have to go check the fit on the RAM. I checked the Sprinter and the ProMaster. I don't know that I personally checked the RAM.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 05-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #30
GM

Just had a guy go out and install the Heat Shields on the Ram 5500. The sides and front seemed to fit perfectly.

And the yellow label said Ram 1500/Ram 2500?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160505_171218_resized.jpg.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	106984   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160505_171253_resized.jpg.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	106985   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160505_171328_resized.jpg.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	106986