Old 05-06-2016, 12:50 PM   #41

On my ISATA 5 I noticed that it has a water filtration system. Which is a great add on. It is located next to the fresh water holding tank, opposite side from the city water connection. When connected to city water, does it get filtered through? I have an additional filter I had purchased for my city water hose prior to taking custody of our ISATA 5, but was wondering if the filter attached to the coach filters the water from the fresh water tank only or both tank and city water?

I also like a lot that Dynamax built in a surge protector. That extra protection Dynamax installed can save a lot of headache and money in the future if a RV park has poor electrical and power surges occur.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #42

Here are a few photos of the window shades. Was able to downsize the photos to allow me to post. 
Name:   IMG_5634.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  23.4 KB

Name:   IMG_5640.JPG
Views: 199
Size:  27.7 KB

Name:   IMG_5641.JPG
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:   IMG_5647.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  28.6 KB

Name:   IMG_5648.JPG
Size:  26.9 KB

Old 05-16-2016, 08:36 AM   #43
GM

Those side shields were just sent out too early. In a few years they'll grow up to be full sized heat shields. Poor little things.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:33 AM   #44

I know that is meant to be funny but we paid a lot of money for these RV's sight unseen for most of us and Dynamax should be all over making them match the commitments in the sales brochures.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred555 View Post
I know that is meant to be funny but we paid a lot of money for these RV's sight unseen for most of us and Dynamax should be all over making them match the commitments in the sales brochures.
They ARE all over it if you call them or PM Mr. Clemens. I received everything I requested within 1 week. Thanks Brian!
Old 05-16-2016, 10:09 AM   #46
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred555 View Post
Thanks for looking out for him...but we're already in contact with him to make sure he gets what he needs.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 10:33 AM   #47

Thank you Fred555 for looking out. Thank you Brian for taking care of this.
Old 05-30-2016, 03:54 PM   #48

HELP!!
-Is there a manual for the 2017 Isata 5? We don't know what's what or where it is!
-Is there a two year FR warranty on the Isata 5? If so, what does it cover and how do we sign up? No mention of it by the dealer, and we didn't know to ask.
- Re: diesel tanks. If the gauge reads 1/4 tank, which rank is it reading? The generator stopped working and it appears it was out of fuel. When equalizes, why would I run out of fuel for the generator?
- MASTER controller doesn't operate the fans. It provides power to the fans, but doesn't turn them on? Now we use the manual buttons on them, or use the remote. But if you turn the master lights off, it also shuts down both bathroom and living room fans.
- when running the generator, can you operate the a/c? If so, how do you turn it on. When we tried to use the air with gen, we got a flashing light, but no air.
- In an earlier post, you mentioned a fuse panel. Where is that located?
- We got no instruction on how to use the programmable door lock. Help?
Oh, yeah, did we mention a manual would be helpful??!!!
Thanks. Looking forward to answers!
Old 05-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #49

Memory stick has manuals
Old 05-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #50

The fuel may be in Ram manual