Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2018, 12:30 AM   #1

2019 DX3 order time frame

I have ask at least 5 dealers when the 2019 DX3 would start rolling off assembly line and also ask them if I ordered today approx when would I get my order. All 5 give me different answers. Some say if I place order I will get unit in beginning of sept and others say by dec.

I have also recently seen a 2019 36fk listed available at one of the bigger dealers but the pics of that unit look like a 2018. Aren’t the 19’s model number 34fk?

I am loosing interest due to all the misinformation given and bad advertising from dealers. Lots of bait and switch going on.

What is the truth?
sold 2014 Berkshire 400BH
sold 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
grt1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:23 AM   #2

19s are already coming off the line now. Your dealers may not be dishonest in the various time frames. There is heavy order volume on these units and the factory only accepts a set number of orders per week. Some dealers May legitimately have a longer time frame than others because they may already have more orders in queue. Could also be that your dealer has an order in queue and is willing to make changes to it before it goes into production. Regardless of the exacts, I’m pretty sure any dealer would like to have your business and is giving you the best timeframe they can... unless they are trying to push existing inventory, of course. If I were you I would get in touch with the factory rep given your frustrations. Where do you live?
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:26 AM   #3

Steve, thank you for the explanation. I live in NE Ohio.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:36 AM   #4

If I were in your shoes I would send a private message through this forum to BClemens with the names of the dealers you are concerned about. Unfortunately, I don’t know who the Ohio rep is.
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:32 AM   #5

I’m sure halla will chime in but he’s got a pretty good relationship with performance RV if your in Ohio. May be able to get you a better contact.

Sept-dec sounds about right from what I’ve seen. Sept is likely an existing order
Old 06-19-2018, 06:22 AM   #6

Yep, call Jason or Sean at Performance RV, near Columbus. They are great to work with and gave me an accurate delivery date.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:28 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Yep, call Jason or Sean at Performance RV, near Columbus. They are great to work with and gave me an accurate delivery date.
I agree...buying from them now. They are fantastic...very personalized,thorough
And really care about making sure all issues are addressed.
FrancoIKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #8
Commercial Member

We did build some of the 36FK's that were retail ordered as 19's (to an 18 spec for the most part). The new floor plan will be a 34KD...not the same floor plan as the 36FK.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:26 AM   #9

If you go to a dealers lot and they have a lot of motorhomes of a particular brand and you can only find a few across the country that are available to buy of another brand, there is a reason for that. Just my thoughts and 2 cents... Try not to get frustrated and get what you want the first time. I have been waiting a while on mine and it is due next month to me and we are very excited.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoIKU View Post
I agree...buying from them now. They are fantastic...very personalized,thorough
And really care about making sure all issues are addressed.

Great, What model did you get and what kind of delivery time did they give you?
Old 06-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
We did build some of the 36FK's that were retail ordered as 19's (to an 18 spec for the most part). The new floor plan will be a 34KD...not the same floor plan as the 36FK.
Brian, i really like the new floor plan. I am interested to see the new pull out coach set up. i have seen (from a earlier post) your design plans and think that will be the floorplan that will work best for us. If not we will go with the 37TS with the theater seats and the TV/Fireplace. Is the 2019 37TS wired with be new wiring system? Is the 34FK wired with the new wiring system?

Thanks Brian. Your participation in this forum has been a very important factor in me wanting a Dynamax.

Glenn
Old 06-19-2018, 04:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt1014 View Post
Great, What model did you get and what kind of delivery time did they give you?
The Isata 4 I wanted had just come to them. It had everything I wanted...they have thoroughly gone through it meticulously,answered any question I had, made some minor modifications on some things. They even are installing my dish receiver from my current RV to the satellite system installed at the factory.This all took two weeks. They sell many Isata5 's, Force and DX3's and have some on order. They know when they are coming in. This is our 4 th RV and this is the best experience we have had with a dealer. We take delivery on Friday and I expect it to be easy going.
FrancoIKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:00 PM   #13
PSU

The issue with Dynamax and delivery dates is the unfortunate downside of a product that allows the ability to put a name on your unit before it is manufactured. We placed our order the first week of February and were just informed that delivery would not occur until the last week of September. For those of us in northern regions, that is just in time to winterize it... extremely disappointing to have lost an entire season when we could have been better informed.

Be very careful when putting expectations on projected delivery dates and don't waste time if you have decided on a factory order if delivery time is important.
PSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:09 PM   #14

i can understand you’re frustrated but that’s a bit dramatic. I store in Wisconsin and I do plenty of camping in sept/oct. don’t really even consider winterizing until November. Heck we used it in feb.

But to your point ... assuming it won’t be done for 6 mo will set you up for less disappointment

Tags
frame