Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2019, 09:01 AM   #1

2019 XL - no water

Have water to the hose connection but no water pressure in the RV - tank will not fill also. Water pump works and draws water from the tank. Any ideas? Thanks
DieselBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Are the valves/levers set properly?

I assume this was working before? This is not the first time using?

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:15 AM   #3

Valves are set - no water to tank or coach. Not first time using. Is there a check valve or something that may be stuck and not allowing city water to the rv but allows water from tank to the coach using the pump?
Old 11-27-2019, 09:15 AM   #4

There is a small check valve just behind the hose reel. You may check that and see if some thing got in there and is stopping it up. You might also check the hose after the reel for kinks.
Old 11-30-2019, 08:28 AM   #5

Same problem with my 2017 XLR

l had the same issue with my 2017 XLR toy hauler. First camping trip after picking it up from the dealer I hooked my hose up to campground water, went inside and had no water. I could fill fresh water tank and turn on pump to get water but had nothing when I turned the valve to city water. This blew my mind and I decided to investigate myself instead of making a trip back to dealer for warranty repair. I knew it had to be something simple. I pulled the box from the side of the trailer that contained the hose hook ups and diverted valve and immediately found that the hose that supplied water to the inside of the trailer had been improperly routed around a 2 x 4 and created a helluva kink in the hose. I took the hose off and rerouted it the way it should have gone and had no further problems. I figured that this part of the trailer build at FR must have been done on Friday afternoon or Monday morning. Shame on FR and my dealer quality control for not catching it and shame on me for not making the dealer hook up a hose for PDI. live and learn.
Tireguy397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 08:47 AM   #6
Kanadian Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBurn View Post
Valves are set - no water to tank or coach. Not first time using. Is there a check valve or something that may be stuck and not allowing city water to the rv but allows water from tank to the coach using the pump?
Your first sentence says “no water to tank or coach.” Then you say
“but allows water from tank to the coach using pump.”

I don’t understand. Can you get water from ANY taps throughout the coach?

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water