Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2018, 08:15 PM   #1

3rd times a charm Dynamax parts..... not

I’ve been working on trying to get 1 part correct and it still come in wrong. The parts are a slide out fascia block and a 2” wood stile in Rich Carmel Cherry going through the dealer for about 4 months and even talking to CJ this last time with a picture of what I got stating it was wrong and you would think after 3 attempt I would have gotten the correct COLOR part now dealing with the manufacturer and I thought it was the dealer. Now I have 3 of the correct color of the slide out fascia block and I didn’t even asked for it but I keep getting them and the stile keeps coming in Mohave Ash! My DX3 has Rich Carmel Cherry and even though they have the serial number of the motorhome that doesn’t matter but keeps blowing my mind the packing slip show what they sent and you might think somebody packing this order might have said to someone why is this order have 2 different color trim pieces. This is very frustrating and lucky I didn’t have to lay up the motorhome for the repairs.
The pictures are the packing slip notice the parts description and the picture I sent Dynamax parts showing the difference colors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1623.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	313.8 KB
ID:	183667   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1622.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	487.7 KB
ID:	183668  
Sunset beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Well, they sent exactly what was on the order. Not sure why we cant get the order right. I'll ask.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts