Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2019, 06:41 AM   #21
Jim & Gerry

Great——.

Brian, we read the forum for quite a while before we purchased our rv. You and your obvious interest and concern in delivering a great, reliable product was a big factor in our purchase.

I understand why, and it’s wonderful that you will be able to help other divisions... know you will be successful in the other divisions if they follow your lead!

Jim and Gerry
Jeep Renegade
MovnOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:18 AM   #22

Congratulations Brian!

Forest River is very fortunate.

Even more customers will benefit from this.

I really appreciate the experience of this Dynamax forum and your extremely positive influence with excellent communication! It helped my purchase decision too.

Best wishes.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #23

FR picked the right guy for the job.

It is also heartening to hear that the RV industry (or maybe just you Brian) is thinking Knowledge Management. (It's only been a thing for the last 25 years ).

The classic one-line definition of Knowledge Management was offered up by Tom Davenport early on (Davenport, 1994): “Knowledge Management is the process of capturing, distributing, and effectively using knowledge.”

Davenport, Thomas H. (1994), Saving IT's Soul: Human Centered Information Management. Harvard Business Review, March-April, 72 (2)pp. 119-131. Duhon, Bryant (1998), It's All in our Heads. Inform, September, 12 (8).

Mike&Donna
2013 Dynaquest 390XL
On the dolly:
2012 Scion iQ (Inclement weather & grocery getter)
Mythplaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:54 PM   #24

Congratulations! Owning a SunSeeker MBS 2400w, I am pleased that you are again involved in the line! Best of luck!
Old 11-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #25

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Congrats Brian. Forest River motorhomes will definitely see an improvement! And they're gonna pay you X4 then??
Old 11-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #26

Congrats Brian. I was disappointed when you left the class C group but am happy to see you have all of it now. I believe it is a good move for you and definitely for forest river.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:49 PM   #27

Thanks for all of your help Brian. You and this forum are the main 2 reasons I have an ISATA 3 parked in my garage and am a very satisfied customer. Good luck at the division level.
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #28
NXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
One of the first things I wanted to do, is try and make sure that we have factory representation across all the motorized brands here on Forest River Forums.
Wow, Christmas (or your favorite holiday) just came early for me!

I have long been envious of Dynamax owners for your attentiveness, responsiveness and most importantly, your honesty and forthrightness on issues that owners presented here.

Please pick your twin for the Georgetown forum.

Congratulations and it is VERY much deserved.

Ray

PS: Here's one your twin can start with since winter is upon us and this could cause freeze damage. The Georgetown Precision Plex control circuitry will not allow the tank heaters to turn on after the unit has been running on shore power for 30 hours.

This is due to an incompatibility between the Precision Plex programming and the Progressive Dynamics Converter/Charger programming: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ml#post2212806

So far no feedback (to me) from Precision Plex or from the ticket my dealer opened.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:03 PM   #29

Brian, it took awhile but I wondered when the FR corporate would realize that your considerable talent and zeal needed to be utilized across the lines. Congratulations and best wishes on this new endeavor. I’m sure you will be successful and bring added value not only to the other brands but also back to Dynamax. See you at Reunion....
Bob😎
Working hard on “elderhood”
RKBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #30
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Congrats on your new assignment and know you will carry it out to better the FR MH product line and maybe others. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:33 PM   #31
Dynamax Isata 5 FW

Congratulations And well deserved.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:16 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
At Forest River, we are a very de-centralized company, and that comes with a great number of advantages. For example, at Dynamax we are allowed to make positive changes as quickly as we can without layers upon layers of management approval. I can read something on here today and literally have it running down the line tomorrow.

However, there are also some disadvantages with that system. What might be a good idea here, does not always get passed on to other divisions. On the towable side, they have group GM's that oversee several division GM's and help bring some uniformity and best practices.

I have recently been asked to take on that role for the Forest River motorized divisions. Now, unlike towables, we only have four divisions. Sunseeker, Georgetown, Berkshire & Dynamax. So, the plan is for me to continue to be the GM here at Dynamax, while also finding synergies and/or best practices to implement at all of the divisions. One of the first things I wanted to do, is try and make sure that we have factory representation across all the motorized brands here on Forest River Forums. That is just the first, in what I hope will be MANY changes for the positive in product innovation, quality and support. But that also means I will be splitting time from one division to four.

So, while I will still be on here, I will also be asking someone to take over more of the day to day responses, while I try and get the other forum sections properly manned and up to speed on the rules.

So my apologies if it takes me a little longer to respond, but also, don't be surprised if the response does not always come from me.

All good and positive things happening!

Uh-oh. Look out Newmar.[emoji38] Highly impressed with you Mr. Clemens.You are a great resource to Forest River.
AbdRahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 06:55 PM   #33

Congratulations Brian!
Corporate recognizes the value you bring to the Dynamax customer experience. Your participation on the forum was the deciding factor for us purchasing our 30FW. Best wishes for your new endeavor!
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #34
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXR View Post
Wow, Christmas (or your favorite holiday) just came early for me!

I have long been envious of Dynamax owners for your attentiveness, responsiveness and most importantly, your honesty and forthrightness on issues that owners presented here.

Please pick your twin for the Georgetown forum.

Congratulations and it is VERY much deserved.

Ray

PS: Here's one your twin can start with since winter is upon us and this could cause freeze damage. The Georgetown Precision Plex control circuitry will not allow the tank heaters to turn on after the unit has been running on shore power for 30 hours.

This is due to an incompatibility between the Precision Plex programming and the Progressive Dynamics Converter/Charger programming: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ml#post2212806

So far no feedback (to me) from Precision Plex or from the ticket my dealer opened.
Let me see what I can see.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:06 PM   #35
Commercial Member

A heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words...and on the bright side, it looks like you'll get an upgrade on here. Greg has offered to pick up some of the slack.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #36

While I don't own a Dynamax I've read many of your interactions with Dynamax owners and admire how you've been able to assist them.

I retired from a similar job with a totally different company but we had one thing in common. If it weren't for Customers, we would have has no jobs.

In large corporations it's a rare thing to have someone actually listening to Customers and trying to implement as many changes or corrections as possible both for the benefit of the customer but the benefit of the company as well.

Keep up the good work and when done "Cloning" yourself for the other motorized divisions, see if you can't get the same position started in the "towables" as well.

Congratulations on a well deserved promotion (I hope it is a promotion

When your day comes to retire I can assure you it's a great feeling to look back at the changes you were able to accomplish by just listening.

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
TitanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:10 PM   #37
NXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanMike View Post
When your day comes to retire I can assure you it's a great feeling to look back at the changes you were able to accomplish by just listening.
Very well put. Too may people have no learned that lesson.

Ray
Old 11-02-2019, 10:51 PM   #38

Congratulations

I really enjoyed your thread Short Isata 5 with ALL -Time bed.

I purchased my FR3 28DS (29'11") because I could park it in my driveway. I was disappointed when FR3 & Georgetown discontinued under 30' motorhomes.
Solar Power & Battle Born batteries
rk06382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:41 PM   #39
ETF

Congratulations! We are blinded by your awesomeness. Just kidding but you have shown how customer relations are supposed to work and I'm sure that you'll transfer that management style to the rest of the division.

Do we have to call you SIR now? I don't think that I'm ready for that.
ETF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:29 AM   #40
Site Team

Congratulations that's great news! I've missed having you on the Sunseeker forum after your last promotion. Now you've effectively been promoted back to Sunseeker. But in a much better position to address issues and improve the product. I look forward to the changes I sure are coming.