Old 09-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #11
Commercial Member

I will be at the Hershey show from the 14th through the 17th.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
zgipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgipson View Post
I will be at the Hershey show from the 14th through the 17th.
Great, might look you up to say hi, tried to meet Brian at the FROG rally dinner on the Monday night be he slipped out before anyone could find him

Old 09-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #13
Commercial Member

Wink

That's because he knew you were looking for him

Come on by, should be a great display and a great show.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 09-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgipson View Post
That's because he knew you were looking for him

Come on by, should be a great display and a great show.
More like he knew A LOT of folks were looking for him, see you at Hershey
Old 09-08-2016, 11:40 AM   #15
GM

Hey, I was there on Monday....when they started running out of seats, and I saw the hungry look in those FROGer's eyes I felt I should let those seats get occupied by others.

And as a reward for my outstanding and unselfish behavior, I bought myself a beer Several to be exact.
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:42 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Hey, I was there on Monday....when they started running out of seats, and I saw the hungry look in those FROGer's eyes I felt I should let those seats get occupied by others.

And as a reward for my outstanding and unselfish behavior, I bought myself a beer Several to be exact.
Tröegs Independent Brewing Just down the road from the Hershey show...just thinking out loud here!!!!!
Old 09-08-2016, 06:00 PM   #17

Welcome!

And brace yourself
Old 09-08-2016, 06:28 PM   #18

Zac is awesome and will be a great help to Brian on this forum. I probably sent him 50 emails trying to decide on which Isata 5 floor plan we wanted and he answered everyone promptly. Shhh, don't tell anyone but he sent me pictures of the DB before they were/are released! But once the DW and child saw the DS in person, they were hooked and we are now new proud owners--well except for the bank and all
Old 09-09-2016, 07:55 AM   #19
Commercial Member

Well now the secret is out... Ha! Thank you for your business and support, welcome to the Dynamax family!