Old 06-15-2016, 11:25 PM   #1

Bedroom shade 2017 Isata 5

Our large back bedroom shade isn't wide enough to cover the whole window. There is about 1.5" on both sides that are left uncovered when the shade is pulled down. Any way to get a replacement shade that fits?

Old 06-16-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
GM

They typically only come in 2" increments. Another 2" might be too large for the window box. The vinyl fabric is not as wide as the hardware as there are dials on either side.

A wood valance leg might be the trick. I am looking into options.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:52 PM   #3

Mine is the same...I was able to at least center shade better and we put pillows on either side when go to bed to cover gaps
Old 06-28-2016, 11:27 PM   #4

The rear shade on my new coach was missing completely (hardware and all). The dealer said they will be contacting the warranty department to get a shade on the way for me. Any idea if it will cover the whole window or will it be smaller than the window?
Old 06-29-2016, 07:42 AM   #5

I think everyone shade has not been long enough. I think Dynamax is figuring out what to do. I would have thought on later units they would make shadow box to fit longer shade dimension?
Old 06-29-2016, 08:16 AM   #6
GM

The shades cover the glass...just barely. I think some are just off center and you can see in through the glass. The shade "slides" on the mounting clips, so it can be re-centered very easily.

By time we heard you could see in the glass, there were a bunch in the field. To change the window box on future units means going back in and changing the rear wall print (exterior and interior), the C&C parts that make up the shadow box...not as simple as you would think.

And then I showed the plant one that you could see in the glass...and they grabbed the shade and moved it over to center it and there was no issue.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 06-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #7

Very true shade is easy to center we use the 2 decoration pillows to block the light on the sides
Old 06-29-2016, 10:53 AM   #8

Bedroom shade

Our shade has been installed totally off center, leaving a larger gap on the right. We will have to take it down and reinstall it. Even doing this, it will still not cover the entire window.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:54 AM   #9
GM

The mounting clips, should let the shade slide. If that still does't cover, I have a fix for it that would be an easy install.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:27 AM   #10

Bedroom shade

Ok, thanks. I'll go out and see what I can do.

Tags
bed, roo