Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #1

Caliber 9-Rally Sponsor

When I first posted about the Owner’s Rally back in January John of CALIBER 9 grilles reached out and immediately offered support. We are using his sponsorship contribution to cover the signs and some other miscellaneous.

CALIBER 9 has an exclusive special for Dynamax owners during the 2018 model year which is 15% off retail and the custom Dynamax badge is included at no charge. The grilles are available in various finishes and 100% Made in the USA.

I’ve been impressed by the quality of mine and look forward to sharing pics with you once I install it. The grilles enhance the commercial front end of the Freightliner to match the luxury of the coach. I’ve taken mine a little different direction and it’s going to be the ultimate finishing touch of the build.

They added a blog to their website if you’d like to leave a comment.
https://www.caliber9.com/blog/dynamax-owner-s-rally

I cant say enough about the quality of the grilles and the professional service that John offers.

This is a great deal, and if you are thinking about buying a grill, buy it now with the discount. Caliber 9 donated a fair amount of cash for the rally, which is greatly appreciated.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:20 AM   #2
Commercial Member

They were also kind enough to get me the image to make this fathead that sits in our entry way.

RV Pro, Motorhome magazine, RV Business... guys that I give interview after interview to, we give them units to review...they want to charge me for image...just to use internally. I make no money from it.

From here on out...I am asking for image rights for internal use for any interview/article or review they do.

PS. That is a Caliber 9 grill in that image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8279 copy.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	168449  

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:30 PM   #3

Big Freightliner logo is cool too
Old 04-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
They were also kind enough to get me the image to make this fathead that sits in our entry way.

RV Pro, Motorhome magazine, RV Business... guys that I give interview after interview to, we give them units to review...they want to charge me for image...just to use internally. I make no money from it.

From here on out...I am asking for image rights for internal use for any interview/article or review they do.

PS. That is a Caliber 9 grill in that image.
Really pleased how the image turned out. Looks Great! Thank you for representing!
CALIBER 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #5

Recently Completed

We love working with the Dynamax Owners. You guys are in a Caliber all your own. We like to take the commercial truck grille of the Dynamax and enhance it with stainless steel which is representative of the quality and luxury of the rest of the coach. Various options for personalization.

He is a photo of one we recently completed for gentleman in Southern California.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ModedMain.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	330.3 KB
ID:	168595  
Old 04-17-2018, 01:48 PM   #6

Unhappy What about the Isata 5

Hi Caliber, what about us Isata 5's with Dodge grill anything for us?
steven2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #7

That sure looks good, curious about a stainless or chrome pipe rack to protect that beauty from an occasional deer or 4-wheeler slamming on their brakes!
Ralph0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIBER 9 View Post
We love working with the Dynamax Owners. You guys are in a Caliber all your own. We like to take the commercial truck grille of the Dynamax and enhance it with stainless steel which is representative of the quality and luxury of the rest of the coach. Various options for personalization.

He is a photo of one we recently completed for gentleman in Southern California.

I’m in for one. In this picture,it appears that the factory fog lights were removed and replaced with LEDs. Was there any special wiring required or were the LEDs just tied into the existing wiring?
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverkemp View Post
I’m in for one. In this picture,it appears that the factory fog lights were removed and replaced with LEDs. Was there any special wiring required or were the LEDs just tied into the existing wiring?
Hi steverkemp, really appreciate you reaching out. The Dynamax shown in the photo is built on the Freightliner M2 112 Chassis. This unit does not come with fog lamps in the bumper opening. The grille shown in the bumper does a nice job filling in the open space. We have a smaller grille which allows for the existing fog lamps on the DX3 and Force. We have also had customers remove the fog lamps and go with the bumper grille shown. We provide wiring or you can tie into the existing units wiring.

I'll reach out to you via private message and send you a brochure, options and pricing. Thank you for
Old 04-19-2018, 01:50 PM   #10

Dynaquest Teaser

Little sneak peak of a recently installed grille kit on a Dynaquest XL.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC03366SF.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	168795  
Old 04-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #11

Thumbs up

I like that.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:59 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIBER 9 View Post
Little sneak peak of a recently installed grille kit on a Dynaquest XL.
Full Front View & lots of light power!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC03373SF.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	169466  
Old 04-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #13

I emailed Caliber9 just for information and pricing on a grill for the Force HD we have on order. Quick response from a guy named John with all the info.. Also a couple days later a check up email came from John just asking if I needed anymore info or if there was anything else he could help me with..

Quality customer service there for sure... Thanks Halla for posting the thread..
Old 04-30-2018, 04:13 PM   #14

Is the intake vent included in the set too?
shultz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 08:25 PM   #15

yes. Mine kit came with the main grill, the section between the grill and the bumper, the lower bumper section and the side intake piece. Great value and built very well. John is great to work with. Give him a buzz and he can go over all of the options.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:27 AM   #16

@halla when do we get to see your grill installed?
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:04 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverkemp View Post
@halla when do we get to see your grill installed?
Fingers crossed, but if I can finish all of my wiring under the dash this week after work, I will get to the outside projects this weekend. I am going to change the headlights, steps, headlight bezels, mirrors and then add the new grille, that is like the cherry on top.