Old 02-05-2016, 03:29 PM   #11
GM

The other issue is (unless that was after you were pulling them) if the material is not given adequate length in the corners, they will pull away like shown in picture 2. It may be a small gap...but it is a free run into the compartment. It may be fine in the heat, but when it gets cold and these seals contract, they'll contract right out of the corners.

I have your address. I'll be in touch.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:23 PM   #12

update

Back at it today with the storage bay leak issues. It appears.. actually the problem is all the seals/weatherstrip are not making contact with the doors. They are either collapsed, or inappropriate for the doors.

I've made all the nessesary adjustments to help eliminate the leaks but not 100%... Sorry I don't like water intrusion. No way this could have passed the leak test at the plant, unless those test are at random?

When I bought it, there was 2ft of snow on the ground so certain things I didnt get to check so I took the dealers word... lol which I really should never do. Not sure if the original owner had any warranty or not... dont matter now. What matters is I get it straightened out..

I'm using a straight edge here to show the gap.. now, its not a matter of bending that corner out... why? because I've already done that, actually I've had to do that around the entire opening to get the rest of the gasket to seal. That shouldn't have to be! Im sure others have had this same issue... maybe not the members here... but it has been an issue I assure you. Now the fix? Stay tuned
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160206_144413.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	99059   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160206_144400.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	356.5 KB
ID:	99060   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160206_144323.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	99061  

Old 02-09-2016, 12:33 PM   #13

Okay, it has been determined that 5 compartments will NOT seal due to the seals being flattened out. Someone?? dealer? PO? Factory? hammered the lip of these 5 compartments to far out crushing the rubber seals. Some 3-4 were not adjusted out enough to make contact with seals. Those I made water tight. You can look at my previous pictures and see the collapse in the seals especially in the corners.

I've looked at numerous videos on youtube whereas the DX3 coach is being shown with compartment doors opened and no collapsed seals.. nice and puffy.. not flat or distorted like mine.

(Resolve) Seals are going to have to be replaced in those compartments.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:40 PM   #14
GM

Already looking into it.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 12:46 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Already looking into it.
thank you much appreciated..
Old 02-13-2016, 10:12 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Already looking into it.
Excellent, talked to the gentleman at factory and ready to roll.. need some warm weather to finish this stuff up. Thanks for your help here. Also on the wiring schematics.