Old 06-29-2015, 10:30 AM   #31
GM

The first design will not have a cab over bed. We may look at that going forward, but design work on that has not started yet.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:50 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
As I get acclimated to the new digs, we have a couple of projects on the table and I figured now would be the best time to solicit some opinions.

1. On the Sprinter side of things. Is there anything that is missing in the market? We will be building a Sprinter here in the next 90 days. While most of the design is done, its not too late to think about the next new floor plan.

2. Super C. This one can be anything. We're looking at new floor plans, new chassis possibilities, etc. So any feedback is greatly appreciate.

A broad range I know, but its always nice to get a feel for things during the design stages.

I like your idea of the sunseeker floor plan front half to increase counter space. Also would like a bigger bathroom to get my disabled wife in it. Love our 3010DS but could move up to Super C for accessibility to the potty

Old 07-12-2015, 04:02 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsscully View Post
Give me my 3170 sunseeker on an F-550 chassis with 50 amp service and choice of 2nd ac/heat pump.
yes, that would be great
Old 07-12-2015, 02:42 PM   #34

Just thought of something on Force. Change the bathroom medicine cabinet to the big door on the left. It is very hard to open it all the way if the bathroom door is closed. Would be easier if it opened towards the wall and the little door was on the right.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2
Old 07-13-2015, 10:23 AM   #35
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrette View Post
yes, that would be great
How about a 5500 with the Cummins?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 07-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #36

Sorry. I'm a Ford guy. Owned a F-350 with the 6.7 before we bought the Sunseeker. That truck was like driving an 8500 pound sports car. I know the 550 is derated for commercial use, but I still like the engine. I'm sure the Cummins is a fine engine also.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:56 PM   #37

I've previously owned a class C for several years and got a lot of use out because it was so practical. I would like to buy a new Super C in the next 18mts. The Force DS HD interests me the most because it of it's shorter length, less tail drag and swing, upper bunk, larger cruising windows for viewing, plenty of power and towing, and air ride cab seats. Changes I'd like to see: 1) The salon door moved adjacent to fridge. That would put the dinette closer to the front and make a better travel-conversation area, plus it would allow kids to use the dinette back to climb in and out of the bunk. I had a child fall off a bunk ladder and have to get stitches on a trip. Furthermore, it looks like you could double the size of the pantry next to the fridge and perhaps use the space behind the fridge for storage. Maybe, you could put some shoe storage for use near the stairwell. 2) I would like an all electric coach, NO LP-NO RANGE, with portable induction hot plates that you could store and even use outside on a picnic table. That would make a safer coach and give another storage compartment outside. Gas ranges are difficult to clean and tops must be replaced to resale the unit. Nowadays, we need more counter space for coffee makers, blenders, toasters etc. 3) The bunk mounted tv appears cumbersome. Could ceiling space be found to have a drop down? The upper bunk does not need to view a tv.4) 4k UHD tvs are now getting smaller and cheaper. 5) The internet is now more important than cable tv, every phone or Ipad is a tv now. 6) Exterior paint: I prefer some of the older Dynamax designs over the current, feathery, looks. Actually, I would like just a two tone paint job. That's not many changes for a coach I think will suit my family for years.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
As I get acclimated to the new digs, we have a couple of projects on the table and I figured now would be the best time to solicit some opinions.

1. On the Sprinter side of things. Is there anything that is missing in the market? We will be building a Sprinter here in the next 90 days. While most of the design is done, its not too late to think about the next new floor plan.

2. Super C. This one can be anything. We're looking at new floor plans, new chassis possibilities, etc. So any feedback is greatly appreciate.

A broad range I know, but its always nice to get a feel for things during the design stages.

What drew me to LTV is that they are building on the 2016 MB chassis with all the bells and whistles. Will the Isata be offering the same safety and steering wheel options?Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1445539631.403747.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	92520
Old 10-22-2015, 03:04 PM   #39
GM

Not at this time. That's part of the very large price difference.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #40

Hmm, ok. Hopefully that will change in a year or two since the Dynamax brand is the luxury brand.

Looking forward to seeing more in the future.