Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2018, 07:18 AM   #1

Dropped off our 4 Series at the factory

Well the day finally came and we dropped off our Series 4 at the Dynamax factory with a nice punch list. I must say they were very receptive and I hope the work is as good as their attitude. Took a plant tour just for fun and really learned a few things. I was very impressed with the quality of the build as we saw several units in different stages. Garth gave us a great tour and Jack took care of making notes on our punch list. Hoping to return in about 3 weeks with a motor home that is ready to roll. Spending a couple of days in Elkhart area just for fun and then heading back to Missouri. Update coming after we pick it up.
2014 Explorer & 2006 Jeep Unlimited
Oldnapapartsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:35 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldnapapartsguy View Post
Well the day finally came and we dropped off our Series 4 at the Dynamax factory with a nice punch list. I must say they were very receptive and I hope the work is as good as their attitude. Took a plant tour just for fun and really learned a few things. I was very impressed with the quality of the build as we saw several units in different stages. Garth gave us a great tour and Jack took care of making notes on our punch list. Hoping to return in about 3 weeks with a motor home that is ready to roll. Spending a couple of days in Elkhart area just for fun and then heading back to Missouri. Update coming after we pick it up.
Greg and team did a fantastic job on ours while we were there. They found and fixed things we didn't even have on the punch list.
Chubby Trout is a great place for dinner while you're there.
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:36 AM   #3

Bill, be sure to visit the RV Hall of Fame Museum while you are there in Elkhart. It's a fun couple of hours

Dave
caswelld is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
factory