Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #1

DVD for rear tv?

Does the DVD player in the front of my Isata 5 play to the bedroom tv?

Tried it last night and it doesn’t work. There are 2 hdmi cables hooked to the tv, assume one is for the dvd, what is the other one? Is there a splitter off the DVD player? Where is it????

Thanks!!!!

2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU toad
Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
Commercial Member

They were not originally set up that way, but we have transitioned to that at my request. If you have the HDMI matrix..."above the fridge (I think), then 100% it will play. Prior to that, we were working toward something but not sure if we ever got there.

If there are two HDMI cables on the bedroom TV. One is going to the front TV in case you put a satellite receiver behind the bedroom TV, so it should be loose.

If you have the DVD player running, you should just be able to change the source on the bedroom TV to check that for sure. But I think when yours was built it was more about getting satellite signals to the bedroom and living room.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd