Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #1

Dx3 HELP

So I just got a 2015 Dx3 last Saturday and last night I had it in the driveway getting it ready for a small trip this weekend. When I was done I pulled the rig into the neighbors driveway for the night, the driveway leans a little to the passenger side. When I parked it all slides where in when I came home from work to day the kitchen slide is out and I have a fault on slide control and neather slide will move. Cannot find a power gear manual. Any help would be great would still like go away if I can figure this out.
Webefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:13 PM   #2

The power gear control in our Force has an override. You unscrew the panel and on the back are override buttons. Be careful it doesn't have safety stops when using them. I was able to get ours back in this way so I could get it serviced.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2
Old 10-21-2016, 09:56 PM   #3

So it looks like I figured out what is going on, there was about a 2" section on the roof were the front nose meets the roof that was never caulked from the factory. This allowed water to leak in and because the rig was leaning slightly to the passenger side the water ran down the back side of the control panel and shorted out the slides. The kitchen slide went out crooked and it looks like the dinette was trying to go in further then it should. So poor quality control not only caused this problem but has been allowing water to leak in for 2 years, who knows what damage has been done. I'm not trying to bash but I am very frustrated. I have had the rig one week and I have a bad inverter, a drive line vibration, a roof leak, slide issues and no warranty because they don't transfer. Really second guessing buying this rig.
Webefine is offline   Reply With Quote