Old 08-08-2015, 05:09 PM   #31

Thank you

I have just started looking closely at the Dynamax's- and found that there is a Force HD that has the larger engine. Which jake brake does it have?

Old 08-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #32

From what I have read it will have the dx3 frame and isl motor. So if that is all true it would have the two stage brake.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2

Old 08-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #33
GM

Correct. We had requests for a DX3 type vehicle at a lower price point and a cab over bunk. That is why the Force was developed. Then once it came out there were requests for the larger chassis. Thus the Force HD. Same chassis specs as the DX3.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:22 AM   #34
GM

We'll be getting much more information out shortly. Those just recently went into production and we're woking on some mid-model year refinements.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 08-15-2015, 04:56 PM   #35

Sounds good, our unit pulls 8K with ease, and a DX setup is good for 20K load?
Old 08-15-2015, 06:10 PM   #36

Hello there. I have a 2015 DX3 37BH. I recently emailed the service contact on the website Matt S. regarding some service/warranty issues. Have not received a response. I'm pleased that you have decided to engage owners through this forum, I believe it will pay off in loyalty and satisfaction. All coaches have issues at some point or another. The stories that owners tell and share are about the support or lack with their investments are what I believe builds or breaks brands.
Can you put me in touch with the correct person to discuss my coach. I'd be happy to PM you with details.

Best,
Chris
Old 08-16-2015, 12:31 PM   #37

Purchasing 2016 DX3 37TS

We've noticed that the sleeping arrangements on this coach are limited to 3 adults. Is it possible to modify the Love Seat jack knife to a "full" size HAB or other type sofa bed? Could this be done at factory or would it have to be aftermarket?
Old 08-17-2015, 09:14 AM   #38
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarabird48 View Post
We've noticed that the sleeping arrangements on this coach are limited to 3 adults. Is it possible to modify the Love Seat jack knife to a "full" size HAB or other type sofa bed? Could this be done at factory or would it have to be aftermarket?
Unfortunately not. The sofa and the love seat overlap. If they were both made into full length beds, the corners hit. You may want to look into the Force HD. Same floor plan but gives you the cab over bed as well.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:16 AM   #39
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caaudio View Post
Hello there. I have a 2015 DX3 37BH. I recently emailed the service contact on the website Matt S. regarding some service/warranty issues. Have not received a response. I'm pleased that you have decided to engage owners through this forum, I believe it will pay off in loyalty and satisfaction. All coaches have issues at some point or another. The stories that owners tell and share are about the support or lack with their investments are what I believe builds or breaks brands.
Can you put me in touch with the correct person to discuss my coach. I'd be happy to PM you with details.

Best,
Chris
You have the right person. We had a service writer depart. So last week Matt was training the new guy and attending the FROG rally. If you don't hear something this week, shoot me your contact info with VIN and I'll see what I can find out.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:28 AM   #40

Thank you for your quick response. Do you know when the 2016 DX3 literature will come out in final form? Our dealer has tried very hard to provide up to date info but accessing 2016 info versus 2015 info has been confusing at the very least. We are 800 miles from dealer as we do not live close to a dealer that has desired model.

Tags
factory