Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-29-2018, 05:31 PM   #21

Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:55 PM   #22

So, you got a crappy walk through, and everything works as it should?
Old 09-29-2018, 10:03 PM   #23

The best thing people can do, is explore!
Push buttons, turn dials. See what stuff does, and how your coach works.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:11 AM   #24

Actually my PDI was fine. Everything was demonstrated and shown to work. However, this was our first RV and some of the subtle details escaped me and when I searched through the manuals it was not apparent how to turn on the Aqua Go when it was integrated into the Precision Plex. This is a gap in the Dynamax literature.

As a side note, just pushing buttons and switching things around without knowing what they do is not a good idea. For example, if you don’t know the AguaGo will lock you out for a long time if you mistakenly place it in clean mode you can get very frustrated and not understand why it’s not responding.

Cheers,
Sal
BellaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBee View Post
Actually my PDI was fine. Everything was demonstrated and shown to work. However, this was our first RV and some of the subtle details escaped me and when I searched through the manuals it was not apparent how to turn on the Aqua Go when it was integrated into the Precision Plex. This is a gap in the Dynamax literature.

As a side note, just pushing buttons and switching things around without knowing what they do is not a good idea. For example, if you don’t know the AguaGo will lock you out for a long time if you mistakenly place it in clean mode you can get very frustrated and not understand why it’s not responding.

Cheers,
Sal
Did you get the thumb drive with all the manuals? I read through those and all of this was in my thumb drive. I then put the manuals on my iPad so they are handy while we are traveling. I refer to them all the time.
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 05:47 PM   #26

Thumb drive?? I had to go out and search for all of the manuals I have and figure things out for myself. Is there a thumb drive available after the dealer has failed to supply one?
Old 09-30-2018, 05:53 PM   #27
Commercial Member

Just ask your dealer. Depends on model year, but we started adding thumb drives to the 2nd set of keys on the keychain. All the paper manuals that we get are in a black bag/file folder. If we run out, we use some manilla folders, but that is fairly rare.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 08:03 PM   #28

Yep, our 2918 I5 came with a thumb drive in the shape of a class C RV. Cute. But, the data was not there for helping me with understanding how the AguaGo was integrated into the Precision Plex System. All the other files were very helpful. In fact I just realized that I forgot to give that to the dealer where I sold my I5. Thanks for the reminder.
Cheers,
BellaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBee View Post
Yep, our 2918 I5 came with a thumb drive in the shape of a class C RV. Cute. But, the data was not there for helping me with understanding how the AguaGo was integrated into the Precision Plex System. All the other files were very helpful. In fact I just realized that I forgot to give that to the dealer where I sold my I5. Thanks for the reminder.
Cheers,
I took everything that was on that Class C Shaped thumb drive and put it in a folder on our Amazon Drive (cloud storage). We then have the Amazon Cloud App installed on both my iPad and my wife's iPad so either one of us can reference those documents at any point in time. I can also add any documents to that folder as I find them (or are graciously given them by Mr. Clemens here on the forum) and they are then instantly available to our iPads.

If you'd like to PM me your email address, I can "Share" that folder with you and you can download any/all the documents you want at your leisure.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT4SPD View Post
I took everything that was on that Class C Shaped thumb drive and put it in a folder on our Amazon Drive (cloud storage). We then have the Amazon Cloud App installed on both my iPad and my wife's iPad so either one of us can reference those documents at any point in time. I can also add any documents to that folder as I find them (or are graciously given them by Mr. Clemens here on the forum) and they are then instantly available to our iPads.

If you'd like to PM me your email address, I can "Share" that folder with you and you can download any/all the documents you want at your leisure.
We do the same with iCloud. The folder is shared through the 'Books' app on all of our devices. When I update one of them, they are all updated. Very cool.
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 10-22-2018, 08:43 PM   #31

This is too damn much...! This night is dark and full of terror (quote), my wife had no hot shower on this our first trip(finally, Mr B thanks to your efforts) ! In utter frustration after multiple checks, switch changing in various combinations, and other explorations into the netherworld of nooks and crannies looking for a cable disconnected, I searched this forum for Truma. lo and behold what did I find; push the flame button on Precission Plex and all is revealed. The good thing that occurred in this effort is that I found the spare key set... in the bottom of the Truma panel. But unless it’s in some other secret place there’s no usb flash drive to be had!
I will gladly and with deep gratitude accept the file offered...
My email is ... rkbob39@hotmail.com
My signature will change shortly (guard dog is growing and August ended just a few days ago)
Oh and my new 30FW had an argument with my house this morning... the house won!
Working hard on “elderhood”
RKBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:51 PM   #32

PS... Thank you Mr Jiggles. 👍
Working hard on “elderhood”
RKBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:33 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKBob View Post
I will gladly and with deep gratitude accept the file offered...
email sent! ....but just in case it gets lost in cyberspace or in the event someone else wants to see what I have and/or have collected....

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...LXRP38XdTmjTr2

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...HPdkELAxVs0Reg
Old 10-22-2018, 10:21 PM   #34

Quote:
There is lots on here to read about Truma and lots to learn. Read about the button that you never push. I had a circuit board go bad as soon as we took delivery, took me awhile to trouble shoot and my error code was not on the list in the manual. But a call into Truma and they were very helpful in the diagnosis and great about sending me a replacement board. While finicky with it's switches this Truma is the best RV water heater I've ever had, better than aqua hots if you forget about their heat exchanger capability.
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 10-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #35

Quote:
email sent! ....but just in case it gets lost in cyberspace or in the event someone else wants to see what I have and/or have collected....

Thank you for posting these links. I never got a thumb drive from my dealer...surprise!!
Old 10-24-2018, 06:46 AM   #36

Quote:
You are welcome, sir! That is what is so great about these forums and the sharing and exploring nature of a lot of people on here. Special thanks to Blt4spd. If you review his posts you will find a ton of valuable info. He seems to like digging into sh.t
I didn’t purposely leave out other contributors -there are just so many of you!
Thanks guys.
Flat towing 2017 Buick Envision
Blue Ox tow equipment
Mr. Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:57 AM   #37

Quote:

Thank you for posting this link. However, I am technologically challenged and can’t figure out how to send this to my Amazon Cloud drive.
Simple instructions would be greatly appreciated.
I am close to the Atlantic Ocean so any further frustration will result in a submerged iPad.
Flat towing 2017 Buick Envision
Blue Ox tow equipment
Mr. Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 10:18 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jiggles View Post
Thank you for posting this link. However, I am technologically challenged and can’t figure out how to send this to my Amazon Cloud drive.
Simple instructions would be greatly appreciated.
I am close to the Atlantic Ocean so any further frustration will result in a submerged iPad.
I was working from my iMac desktop. I had to open each file individually and save them. It was a bit tedious, but worth the effort.

Tags
heater, water, water heater