Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2018, 05:30 AM   #1041

Aaron and Julie, Thank you for an awesome weekend. This was such a great idea to get us all together, you did an excellent job of organizing the event, the itinerary, the entertainment, and the list of participants was spot on. Everyone we met was so nice and real and it was fun so share stories. Brian Clemons, having you and your family here was very special and authenticated the "Un-Official" status.

Safe travels back home.

Thanks again to everyone and we will see you again next year!
JRM63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:18 AM   #1042

We leave today. This as been a great weekend. We have met so many great people and have had such a wonderful time. Our 3.5 year old twin boys loved it and the attention from everyone. We feel like we leaving life long friends.
We learnt so much from the rig tours. My wife has a list of accessories we need to buy.
Thank to Aaron and Julie for all their hard work and organization. Thanks to Brian for spending most of his break on answering questions and fixing issues - Such dedication to his products and customers. Thanks to John Grooms for flying down to visit his customers ( we love his products).
We can’t wait until the next rally.
Thanks to everyone for all the help, advice and above all the great friendship.

Oh and by the way. We are off to by a Jeep to tow!!

Bob, MacKenzie, Sebastian and Nico
Motorhome1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:42 AM   #1043

Rally

Thanks Aaron and Julie for a great weekend. Your hard work is much appreciated. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year. What a great group of people. We feel like we made life long friends that won’t be forgotten. Thanks to all the sponsors for their generosity. I would also like to thank BC for his dedication to his product and all its owners. Customer service is rare these days and when it happens it’s very much appreciated. I hope Forrest River knows what they have with you.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhome1 View Post
We leave today. This as been a great weekend. We have met so many great people and have had such a wonderful time. Our 3.5 year old twin boys loved it and the attention from everyone. We feel like we leaving life long friends.
We learnt so much from the rig tours. My wife has a list of accessories we need to buy.
Thank to Aaron and Julie for all their hard work and organization. Thanks to Brian for spending most of his break on answering questions and fixing issues - Such dedication to his products and customers. Thanks to John Grooms for flying down to visit his customers ( we love his products).
We can’t wait until the next rally.
Thanks to everyone for all the help, advice and above all the great friendship.

Oh and by the way. We are off to by a Jeep to tow!!

Bob, MacKenzie, Sebastian and Nico
Bob,

If you're going to buy a Jeep, let me know, I'll get you in contact with one of the sales guy that works for Hendricks. I've sent 30 people to them in the last two years and leasing a Jeep is the way to go. You'll instantly make 6-10K on the value based against the residual on a Jeep. It never fails, I've leased 5 new Jeeps in the last 3 years and the least I've made was 6K and the most I've made was 10K.

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:35 PM   #1045

Awfully lonely here at Anchor Downs with all of our new found friends gone. Hope all of you have safe travels to your destinations.
There are 10 Dynamax still here recuperating LOL
Special thanks to Aaron and Julie for all of your hard work. It would have never happened without you. Thanks to BC for always being there for all of us.
Can't to do it again next year
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:54 PM   #1046

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet19711 View Post
Awfully lonely here at Anchor Downs with all of our new found friends gone. Hope all of you have safe travels to your destinations.
There are 10 Dynamax still here recuperating LOL
Special thanks to Aaron and Julie for all of your hard work. It would have never happened without you. Thanks to BC for always being there for all of us.
Can't to do it again next year

It sucked coming home yesterday. I could have easily stayed there a few more days. Hope you have a safe trip home, we'll see everyone next year.

Mark
Old 06-11-2018, 05:03 PM   #1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangecrush View Post
It sucked coming home yesterday. I could have easily stayed there a few more days. Hope you have a safe trip home, we'll see everyone next year.

Mark
Leaving on Wednesday, and BTW, thanks for the paint job.
If your a.c. is having problems, take six screws out of the grille and see where the baffle is. It is suppose to separate the supply from the return . Thermostats thermistor is in the return part. If baffle has slide Dow, it Wii blow cold air on the thermistor and thermostat thinks it's cold but coach won't be . It's worth a look see. Foil duct tape the baffle
Old 06-11-2018, 05:45 PM   #1048

These caliber 9 grills are incredible. Here's a cool shot I took with Air-Eye 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0184.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	347.7 KB
ID:	175489
Old 06-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #1049

650 miles in 11 hours. I’m beat but we made great time!
Old 06-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet19711 View Post
Leaving on Wednesday, and BTW, thanks for the paint job.
If your a.c. is having problems, take six screws out of the grille and see where the baffle is. It is suppose to separate the supply from the return . Thermostats thermistor is in the return part. If baffle has slide Dow, it Wii blow cold air on the thermistor and thermostat thinks it's cold but coach won't be . It's worth a look see. Foil duct tape the baffle

I did take the grille off and one of the things I checked for was the temp sensor but it was okay What does the baffle look like? I'll take another look tomorrow and see if I can see what you're talking about.

Thanks,

Mark
Old 06-11-2018, 06:49 PM   #1051

11 hours, wow you were move'in! We rolled into Elkhart in a little over 9 hours.
JRM63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:03 PM   #1052

Hey guys, MacKenzie here. Thanks for showing me how to RV properly! The kids had a great time and I can honestly say that I look forward to our next adventures.

Thanks again guys! Hope to see you all soon. And if you are ever near Huntington, WV let us know. ��
Motorhome1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #1053

Home sweet home

We’re home, thanks again for a great time.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:50 PM   #1054

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhome1 View Post
Hey guys, MacKenzie here. Thanks for showing me how to RV properly! The kids had a great time and I can honestly say that I look forward to our next adventures.

Thanks again guys! Hope to see you all soon. And if you are ever near Huntington, WV let us know. ��
Great to meet you too!
Old 06-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #1055
Retired Army Paratrooper

We left today and it felt like we were leaving friends we have had our entire life.

Thanks to all who helped put this together.

Zoleta and I will definitely be apart of next years rally for sure.

We will still be traveling, as many others will be, for a few weeks. Looking forward to getting home and trying some of the many awesome ideas I seen during the tours.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7974.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	264.5 KB
ID:	175571Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7975.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	175572
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpelaez View Post
I have a suggestion to help your wife like the passenger seat. I added custom Sheepskin covers for both front seats and love them. I got the real sheepskin and paid about 500 but they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Sheepskin also keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I started using them when I took trip to Europe and noticed most cars and taxis use them. The ones I have on my other passenger vehicle are 10 yes old and still going.

Thanks for reminding me. We had sheepskins in the 60's. I forgot.

I will mention to my wife.

There used to be a sheepskin store by one of the state parks in PA. I will try to remember which park and then see if the store is still there.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:24 AM   #1057

Just watched Tugboat609 pull out, have a safe trip.
We are now down to 8 of us left
Old 06-12-2018, 07:28 AM   #1058

Denise and I had a terrific time, it was nice to see all the mods that the owners have done to their rigs and to meet such wonderful people. And yes even Brian :-). Count us in for next year. We plan on an upgrade by then (all white Force HD, with ghost flames?)
AndrewC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #1059

We got home last night and now after a good nights rest we are reflecting back on the Dmax Owners Rally. Our only regret is that we weren’t to spend more time there and get know more of you better.
If any of you fellow Dmax owners are heading to Lafayette we can offer full hookup ( no charge of course) at our home whether we are home or not. Just PM me if you want to park here.
We are heading to Alaska next week in our Dmax and don’t plan to get back until October.
dlfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #1060
Retired Army Paratrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfishing View Post
We got home last night and now after a good nights rest we are reflecting back on the Dmax Owners Rally. Our only regret is that we weren’t to spend more time there and get know more of you better.
If any of you fellow Dmax owners are heading to Lafayette we can offer full hookup ( no charge of course) at our home whether we are home or not. Just PM me if you want to park here.
We are heading to Alaska next week in our Dmax and don’t plan to get back until October.

Dennis,
You guys be safe on your trip, was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.
Dennis[emoji3]
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote