Old 07-12-2016, 02:10 PM   #31

Hi y'all,
I am interested in that swivel drain outlet you mentioned. I have to pay very close attention when approaching steep driveways in order to avoid taking out the waste drain outlet. This is just one tweak on the REV I really want to get done. Here are others:
1. Tint the front door windows.
2. Find this telescoping ladder to attach to the rear of the coach. First I would like to know what the best location would be.
3. Add Sumo Spring stops to replace the OEM bumpers. I researched this and found it to be an economical upgrade.
4. Upgrade the IRV33 and or speakers to enhance the dvd's and music. Maybe add a subwoofer.
Other than these items, I find the little rig quite delightful. This is our first RV. Is there an electrical schematic as well as plumbing layout information for my 24TB? Thanks folks.

Old 07-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betuski13 View Post
Hi y'all,
I am interested in that swivel drain outlet you mentioned. I have to pay very close attention when approaching steep driveways in order to avoid taking out the waste drain outlet. This is just one tweak on the REV I really want to get done. Here are others:
1. Tint the front door windows.
2. Find this telescoping ladder to attach to the rear of the coach. First I would like to know what the best location would be.
3. Add Sumo Spring stops to replace the OEM bumpers. I researched this and found it to be an economical upgrade.
4. Upgrade the IRV33 and or speakers to enhance the dvd's and music. Maybe add a subwoofer.
Other than these items, I find the little rig quite delightful. This is our first RV. Is there an electrical schematic as well as plumbing layout information for my 24TB? Thanks folks.
Swivel drain outlet? I couldn't find it in this thread. Can someone post that again or tell me which post number?

Thanks.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 05:34 PM   #33

Swivel Drain outlet

this is mentioned in this thread #6 page 1. I have 2015 REV 24RB and I have to attach a 45 degree onto stock sewer outlet just to attach my sewer hose. Without the 45 my hose will not attach because it hits on the rear quarter panel "skirting" Not the best but it works.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:07 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev24RB View Post
this is mentioned in this thread #6 page 1. I have 2015 REV 24RB and I have to attach a 45 degree onto stock sewer outlet just to attach my sewer hose. Without the 45 my hose will not attach because it hits on the rear quarter panel "skirting" Not the best but it works.
Thanks. I don't think that I have that swivel drain on my 2017 REV.

I will try to find an extension that will allow easier access to the drain. I have not dumped the tanks yet so I am not sure that I need the 45º but it looks like I do.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:24 PM   #35

swivel sewer drain REV 24RB

Ya My 2016 REV 24RB did not come with a swivel attachment. I think I got the 45 degree attachment, which has a swivel function built in to it, on Amazon and I think it was a Camco product. I got the clear. It is nice because with it I can monitor the outflow. Maybe Mr Clemens could comment about the swivel attachment that he mentioned earlier in this thread; brand and where to get? happy trails
Old 07-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev24RB View Post
Ya My 2016 REV 24RB did not come with a swivel attachment. I think I got the 45 degree attachment, which has a swivel function built in to it, on Amazon and I think it was a Camco product. I got the clear. It is nice because with it I can monitor the outflow. Maybe Mr Clemens could comment about the swivel attachment that he mentioned earlier in this thread; brand and where to get? happy trails
Do you leave it on or do you remove it after use?

Old 07-18-2016, 05:00 PM   #37
GM

There is not enough clearance to leave anything on the REV all the time.

As for the swivel, I was actually linking to their larger sewer hose holders, not the swivel one really. Thetford makes one that interests me...its a water propelled dump hose that goes into a 3/4" hose. Pretty cool.

sami-con also makes a "twist on" macerator. You would need to wire up 12v...but the small hose diameter would be much easier to store. (in theory)
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:12 PM   #38

Unhappy 45 degree swivel

I don't leave it on 1. because it does hang about 1.5 inches lower and 2. the twist on cap does not fit tightly on it. So, another Sewer item to stow away. Life's not perfect but it sure can be a lot of fun.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:14 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
There is not enough clearance to leave anything on the REV all the time.

As for the swivel, I was actually linking to their larger sewer hose holders, not the swivel one really. Thetford makes one that interests me...its a water propelled dump hose that goes into a 3/4" hose. Pretty cool.

sami-con also makes a "twist on" macerator. You would need to wire up 12v...but the small hose diameter would be much easier to store. (in theory)
I like the idea of the SaniCon except that I am conserned about possible contamination of the fresh water source. I don't know if that is a valid worry but it kept me from buying it.

The Thetford offering also looks good except for having a suitable 12 volt supply with the minimum amps required which is higher than my portable battery jump starter.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:18 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
I like the idea of the SaniCon except that I am conserned about possible contamination of the fresh water source. I don't know if that is a valid worry but it kept me from buying it.

The Thetford offering also looks good except for having a suitable 12 volt supply with the minimum amps required which is higher than my portable battery jump starter.
Thr FloJet portable macerator requires 17.0 amps and a 20 amp fuse.