After almost of year of motorhome shopping, I've narrowed my search down to the REV 24RB and another similar unit from another manufacturer. I feel that you've done an excellent job on the REV, especially considering it's price. My questions revolve around some of the design and manufacturing decisions that Dynamax made on the REV vs. the WBO Trend/Viva.
1. How does the retractable bed lift mechanism on the REV compare to the one used by WBO on the their ProMaster Class C's? The REV appears to be belt driven compared to WBO's track drive. How reliable can I expect the REV bed to be over time with frequent use?
2. Do the televisions on the REV use AC or DC power?
3. Is the REV fresh water tank enclosed on 2016 models?
4. Besides the color, what is the difference between the couch and chairs in the standard REV 24RB vs with the Elite package?
5. What type of mattress does the retractable queen bed use?
6. How is the retractable bed sleeping area ventilated if one chooses not to run the AC at night? I noticed that the Coachmen Orion has a roof vent over the retractible bed while the REV does not.
7. What kind of fuel mileage are people getting with 24' the REV models?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.