Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
Señor Miembro

Dynamax Warranty Service Process

Hey Ya'll,

Just wondering, we're driving 6 hours out to Spokane to Appleway RV soon for some warranty service on Dynamax (not individual component) issues.
Does anyone know, as a Forest River dealer, will Appleway bill Dynamax direct? Do the repairs have to be pre-authorized by Dynamax as they do with 3rd party repairs or can Appleway authorize the repairs themselves being an FR dealer?
This is our first Dynamax warranty repair at a ForestRiver dealership so we're kinda wondering how the process works. I'm hoping we don't have to layout the money ahead of time to pay Appleway and then wait to get reimbursed by ForestRiver/Dynamax or find out some of the repairs are denied under warranty or whatever the case maybe.
What's your experience on how this works?

Thanks,
Rob
Rancher Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 05:30 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher Rob View Post
Hey Ya'll,

Just wondering, we're driving 6 hours out to Spokane to Appleway RV soon for some warranty service on Dynamax (not individual component) issues.
Does anyone know, as a Forest River dealer, will Appleway bill Dynamax direct? Do the repairs have to be pre-authorized by Dynamax as they do with 3rd party repairs or can Appleway authorize the repairs themselves being an FR dealer?
This is our first Dynamax warranty repair at a ForestRiver dealership so we're kinda wondering how the process works. I'm hoping we don't have to layout the money ahead of time to pay Appleway and then wait to get reimbursed by ForestRiver/Dynamax or find out some of the repairs are denied under warranty or whatever the case maybe.
What's your experience on how this works
Thanks,
Rob
No personal experience but as I’ve read on this forum, the warranty is treated the same as being at a Dynamax dealership. I’m sure BC will verify.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:33 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Dynamax is a division of Forest River. So ANY Forest River location can process warranty just like any Dynamax dealer...its all the same computer system. The ONLY time you would have to pre-pay is if they are NOT a Forest River Dealer.

And besides all of that Appleway RV is now an authorized Dynamax dealer, as of about a week ago.

But all warranty work requires pre-authorization, unless it is in the flat-rate manual (which is where were have common items already priced up)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:58 AM   #4

My experience - - Took my DX3 to an FR dealer who only deals in trailers and 5vers. No MH's. They contact FR, not Dynamax. FR goes into their computer and verifies warranty coverage and sends any parts directly to the FR dealers. Totally painless! The only delay was for FR to send the replacement parts to the FR dealer. That took time. I even took our DX3 off their lot until the parts came in. The FR dealer was very responsive and excellent in their knowledge. I paid zero. They called and said that our DX3 was ready. I went down there and they just handed me the keys. Didn't even have to sign anything. Just drove away. Now my positive experience could be dealer dependent, but that was my experience.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #5

And besides all of that Appleway RV is now an authorized Dynamax dealer, as of about a week ago.

YES!!!! This is awesome news! The guys at Appleway are great to work with. I've had two occasions to have them work on my 30FW and was blown away by the professionalism, knowledge, and promptness of their work! Great decision, Brian!
Old 10-21-2019, 01:47 PM   #6

I thought RnRV was the Dynamax Dealer in the Spokane area?
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #7
Commercial Member

They were/are. They currently are and will always be able to provide service as a Forest River Dealer, but we were not a real focus on their lot. They were not necessarily interested in being a full line dealer and we need a full line dealer in that market. So we will be shifting the sales over in the coming months.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service, warranty