Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2018, 02:59 PM   #1

Exemplary Factory Service

Since there has been some negative threads on here the last couple of days, (which I stayed out of) I feel compelled to discuss my positive experience with Dynamax and their exceptional employees.

I have been to the factory for service, and it was excellent to say the least.
I also have had numerous parts delivered here to my house (most overnighted) with no problems.

Todays text to the factory and to the service I received today, was over
and above the call of duty for a Dynamax employee. My problem was handled over the phone, it was a technical problem and he walked me thru the fix all afternoon. And in fact, I was able to fix the problem.

People who post the negative threads for all to see (and not always the full or true story), I think just do it to vent because they are #issed off and are
quick to complain, but never compliment, they tell their story regardless of whether it is entirely factual or not, when they could have just reached out
to the factory or to other people on here who would go out of their way to
help.

I for one have had an excellent experience with Dynamax, and all of their
employees who are a credit to Dynamax. I have had 3 MotorHomes, and 5 boats. and I have never had the service that I have had at Dyamax.

Kudos to Brian Clemens and his whole staff.
P.S. Brian, I will send you an e-mail to further explain.
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #2

Nice post Joe, some positive is in the need right now.

I have had great service and customer support when I call or email. I may not always get the answer I want, but that is ok.

This is our 2nd Dynamax, had a great time with the first unit and really love the 2nd unit. I have had some issues, mainly took care of them myself. As Joe noted they usually send me the parts and I fix it myself.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #3

X2. I've really only had 1 legitimate problem related to the Aqua Hot and Brian helped a lot with info and suggestions until it was figured out. Everything since then has been discussions about different seats, etc but no issues.

I'm also still trying to figure out what 1 poster was referring to when saying the Dynamax factory tour showed 19th century processes, employee safety issues, etc. We went to the factory to see our rig being built and found the shop to be pretty clean and well organized. I've been to my companies manufacturing facilities around the world (no, we dont build RV's) and I didn't see anything at Dynamax that seemed inappropriate.

Randy & Dee
2018 DX3 37TS
"Orange Crush"
RV Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
Retired Army Paratrooper

I just spent 2 days at the factory for some warranty items.

Greg and his crew worked exceptionally well at repairing my items. They took the time to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work that was done professionally.

It is obvious that everyone I had contact with is proud of the product they produce.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:38 PM   #5

X3 Joe. Well said, I feel the same way about the Dynamax team, they care about their product and their customers and they will go out of their way to help you. I was just at the factory and Greg's crew fixed a list of things in just about half a day of work. My hats off to them.
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:58 PM   #6

Good post Joe. I been thinking about posting the same. My Dx3 as had some problems but all fixed, including Brian and Greg devoting time during the rally. I think Dynamax crew do a great job and we love our motorhome. I sometimes feel some people just want to complain. If I listened to all the bad reviews on the internet I would never buy anything. Once you’ve committed make the best of it and see issues through.
Motorhome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #7

This was my experience at the factory last year as well. I made the trip for a very loose awning that my dealer refused to acknowledge. The repair staff at the factory fixed it correctly and after 10k miles it hasn’t moved at all.

My only complaint is it’s a 2 hour drive vs a 40 minutes drive to my dealer. I have had quite a few small issues and on my third fresh water tank ( and this one had to be repaired as well), and my dealer is real hit and miss on repairs often requiring multiple service appointments to resolve problems. Some things I just gave up on them being able to handle and hired plumbers and electricians to fix on my own dime, rather than drive back to the factory.
slimetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:53 PM   #8

I’m not sure about you guys but dynamax paid me $1,000,000 to make up positive stuff. I’d admit that I hate my rig but I signed an NDA
Old 08-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
I’m not sure about you guys but dynamax paid me $1,000,000 to make up positive stuff. I’d admit that I hate my rig but I signed an NDA
And as a reminder, you never have given me my 25% share when I agreed to also post false positive information too.

Randy & Dee
2018 DX3 37TS
"Orange Crush"
RV Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:22 PM   #10

I have no MH and prolly never will(as I have no rich uncles). I think the base problem is the amount of stuff that gets added to these rigs(not just MHs) and there are so many gadgets bolted on RVs that some of it will fail. A buddy had an old 5er that had so much stuff on there that I said I would never want one +++ it weighed app. 18K

I think "Mr. Lemmens" is a blessing to his company and I hope they pay him accordingly. He would be "the reason" I would buy a Dynamax.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #11
Commercial Member

I am "positive" that I only post things that are true or completely factual.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:39 PM   #12
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
I am also "positive" that you have failed to fully comprehend what an NDA is.

see what I did there

Old 08-23-2018, 01:56 PM   #13
Site Team

Moderator hat on:

The site team is about to split many off-topic posts in this thread off into their own thread. The topic of this one was in the title itself, and needs to be kept to that.

We are going to also point out a guideline that many choose to ignore, as they become driven by their own agendas.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ork&page=rules

Trolling and cyberstalking are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Trolling on this board includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of (or anticipated result of) baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.

It is becoming blatantly "apparent" that some members are hijacking this thread to disrupt the normal, harmonious topic of same.

Any future posts to this thread of that nature will be deleted.

We are in the process of moving several posts to their own thread,

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:59 PM   #14
Commercial Member

I self corrected a full minute head of your reprimand. It's like cleaning up the party...just minutes before your parents get home

"What have you guys been doing while we were gone"

"just hanging out, watching some TV".

Old 08-23-2018, 03:09 PM   #15

����
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 08-25-2018, 07:57 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet19711 View Post
Since there has been some negative threads on here the last couple of days, (which I stayed out of) I feel compelled to discuss my positive experience with Dynamax and their exceptional employees.

I have been to the factory for service, and it was excellent to say the least.
I also have had numerous parts delivered here to my house (most overnighted) with no problems.

Todays text to the factory and to the service I received today, was over
and above the call of duty for a Dynamax employee. My problem was handled over the phone, it was a technical problem and he walked me thru the fix all afternoon. And in fact, I was able to fix the problem.

People who post the negative threads for all to see (and not always the full or true story), I think just do it to vent because they are #issed off and are
quick to complain, but never compliment, they tell their story regardless of whether it is entirely factual or not, when they could have just reached out
to the factory or to other people on here who would go out of their way to
help.

I for one have had an excellent experience with Dynamax, and all of their
employees who are a credit to Dynamax. I have had 3 MotorHomes, and 5 boats. and I have never had the service that I have had at Dyamax.

Kudos to Brian Clemens and his whole staff.
P.S. Brian, I will send you an e-mail to further explain.
Great post Joe. I have had the same experience as you with Brian and Greg at the factory. Amazing customer service.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #17

X 3 or nnn

Tags
factory, service