Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2018, 10:17 PM   #1

Facebook Pics.

First of all I am not a Facebook user. I dont have anything against it, Im just not too computer literate. But I got a phone call today from a guy I have known 25 years but have not talked to in 5-6 yrs. He owns a Toyota dealership not far from me.

He called and we were kinda catching up and he said he had a bizarre reason for calling. I said ok lets hear it. He asked if we had bought a Dynamax Force HD because he had seen on Facebook pictures of one being built with my name on it? I said yes it was ours and I didn't know about the pictures. I asked him why he knew about the pics and he responded by saying because it was right beside his on the line...

Yep we have ordered the exact same coach with the exact colors from the exact same dealer. I knew to be looking on Facebook for the pics but didn't know it would be moving that fast. They had made a lot of head way in a weeks time. Anyway its really cool whoever takes the time to take the photos and post them on Facebook for us to see and you never know who you may catch up with after a lot of time.

Also after looking at the pictures I noticed that there was a guy working on ours that was my kind of guy. He had his hat backwards, he had on shorts with cowboy boots, and a spit bottle in his back pocket. Brian whoever that guy is, give him a raise...... I like him....
Old 05-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #2

We've been following the build of our Isata 5 for several weeks. Two weeks ago ago they were touching up paint. Last week no pictures. We hope that means it is on the way to the dealer.
Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:44 AM   #3
Commercial Member

The Photographer is Gareth Matteson, my marketing coordinator. Gareth and I handle the FB page. He handles posting, pictures, questions, etc. I normally handle any more technical questions.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #4

It’s certainly a nice feature. I’ve not really been excited till I seen the Facebook pics. And don’t forget to give the guy in the cowboy boots and shorts a raise.
The Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote