Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 10:13 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
I have read where Brian has said he would no way send a coach out of the factory knowing something is wrong. Well it’s not what WE AGREED ON so there is something wrong with it. It’s easier and cheaper to just say that option is no longer an option and get someone to buy my coach then it is to fix it.

I can see us sitting at Disney World and Iin the evenings when we are all busted telling my son and his wife to pull up a rug and sit in the floor and relax. LOL. No thanks.

I’ve waited 6 months so what’s a couple more weeks to see if it can be fixed. Nothing to me but Dynamax wants it out the door to collect their money is all it comes down to.

I’ve been on him hard and I’m not letting up but I swear if I ever heard one of my employees speak to one of MY customers that way they would be gone before they finished the sentence. Maybe it’s different where I’m from.
Different where I'm from too. If I were going to be in FL I'd park my 5er for you. I have a sofa and theater seating in the living room. Another sofa and drop down bunk in the bonus room (I call it office, my wife calls it craft room), and a king size bed. Just perfect for the 2 of us... My problem with class C and to a lesser extent A is the cockpit takes up too much space, even in a 40' unit.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 10:24 PM   #42

We looked at some of those when we started this process and Capt they are really nice. Really nice! I can see why you like yours so well. Beautiful and a lot of room in them for sure.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:37 PM   #43
Jack of All Trades

mountieman
My question was not to you, but Mr. Clemens.

If this happened to me, I would take the couch as it is, enjoy my planned trip, and get it all fixed when I got back.
Of course if it was really me, I would have fixed it myself, like I have any other problems l have had. Not try to get you mad or anything, just what I would do.

I think Mr Clemens would be best to not reply any more on this anymore, you work it out it with your dealer, and the administrators close the thread. Nothing is going be fixed on this forum.

Good night and I’m out of here.

Rick
ScanGauge, TST 507 TPMS
RJHuser is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 01:57 AM   #44

Butch, I feel really bad about this situation. Just caught up on this thread. Sorry this is causing so much grief. I just got back from a 3 week trip in our new rig and it was awesome. I hope you’re able to work things out because I think you and your family will be pleased with the final product. I know some of the grief your feeling because ours was delayed too. But like you, I was patient and understanding.

I know the subject is raw but I do believe Dynamax will figure this out for you. I’ve been to the factory 2 times in the past month and I have been so impressed by the level of caring and willingness to help. If I could I’d swap you my seats and swivels until this gets figured out. Personally, I’ll probably end up wishing for whatever solution they come up with because they are always making things better. I am personally not a huge fan of the Atwood swivels because there is a little play in them when in the driving position (I also had them in my Forester) and they are kind of a PIA to rotate (although it does get easier with time in my experience). I also just finished 6000 miles in that seat and man it is high. I did end up getting used to just the one armrest but it took some time for sure. I would count yourself lucky you’re getting 2 of them. All the best, my friend!
steverkemp is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 04:42 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskeans View Post
WOW. You really have a problem.
X2
mtnlvr is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 08:44 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHuser View Post

I think Mr Clemens would be best to not reply any more on this anymore, you work it out it with your dealer, and the administrators close the thread. Nothing is going be fixed on this forum.

X2
rskeans is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #47

I don't think you'll ever be happy with a Dynamax product. I've owned a Tiffin 44' Allegro Bus. Great coach, great product and amazing factory service if you go down to Red Bay Alabama. Really fun people in a tiny little town. I went there for my initial punch list and some mods I had made to my office. It was a 2008 we bought new. Drove like a Lexus. Once we got the punch list fixed never had another problem with it in 2 years and 20,000 miles of driving and camping.
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 10:56 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
My wife, who is the sweetest person I have ever met and spends her time keeping me in line, woke up this morning and was going through her pile of stuff she had already bought for our motorhome, one being a t-shirt that says Happy Camper, turned around to me with tears coming down her face and said “ if this GM would have spent as much time trying to make us feel comfortable with the screw up as he did going through your old posts for some childish comeback, maybe we could have worked this through. “ Wow

Kinda stings like a witch when you see your wife like that. But hey Brian what’s 1 customer. I hope someday you realize how your actions and words hurt some people.

Crazy
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 11:06 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec1382 View Post
Crazy
Thank you!!! You should see me in person. Since you and Keans share the same views y'all should do dinner together and discuss religion and politics.

Have a beer... Have several
Old 07-22-2018, 11:24 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymyers View Post
I don't think you'll ever be happy with a Dynamax product. I've owned a Tiffin 44' Allegro Bus. Great coach, great product and amazing factory service if you go down to Red Bay Alabama. Really fun people in a tiny little town. I went there for my initial punch list and some mods I had made to my office. It was a 2008 we bought new. Drove like a Lexus. Once we got the punch list fixed never had another problem with it in 2 years and 20,000 miles of driving and camping.
I agree with YOU. I've been telling him that for a long time. As far as ride, factory service, and more we are comparing a Timex to a Rolex.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
I agree with YOU. I've been telling him that for a long time. As far as ride, factory service, and more we are comparing a Timex to a Rolex.
Yes my friend Capt you have said this all along and I have to give credit where credit is due...
Old 07-22-2018, 11:33 AM   #52

You should just move on
Im sure retrofitting swivel seats is not a big deal.
You seem like a customer that will never be happy.
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #53

I am disappointed that this thread has just turned into a negative name calling thread. A lot of us use the forum to learn share and sometimes vent looking for an answer. Someone tell me what the last two pages of this thread has done? Lets all take a step back and think about forum etiquette, please.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:57 PM   #54
Site Team

Moderators Note

In an effort to keep this thread alive, many of the posts on the last two pages have been removed as baiting and personal attacks that violate site rules. All members are welcome to express their opinion, however make your point and move on.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 05:20 PM   #55
Site Team

Closely following the post above for the sake of community harmony, the site team is closing this thread.

Peace.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply
Closed Thread