Old 09-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #1

Fuses - No Power to Awning or TrumaAquaGo

Hi all, bought our Isata 3 last fall and have had ongoing issues. The latest is that there is no power to the awning and water heater (TrumaAquaGo). I looked at fuses below the stove and don't see a fuse there for these. I understand the water heater has an internal fuse but I didn't find one where the manual said there is one (inside unit, between the 2 error code lights - unless it is in the casing?). There is a fuse box near stairs, left side down low. I tried to open w T-15/T-20/T-25 5 point screw driver and none fit! Any suggestions? I am pretty good with electronics but by no means a pro. On the verge of throwing in the towel as a new RV owner. I understood ahead of time to expect problems in the first year but a bit blindsided by the extent of stuff that needs fixing. Thanks for help with this "tip of the iceberg" problem. Hoping it is just a fuse issue.

-------------------------

2019 DX Isata 3 24FW

Kugenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #2
GM

can you shoot a picture of the panel as it is labeled? As I recall the fuse for the water heater is in that panel. I think it is connected to another items though...normally if the water heater is our, so is the panel/tank display. (that one that shows the tank levels)

Also, please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:29 PM   #3

Brian,
Our 2018 isata 3 has no fuses or breakers labeled. Ihave figured out some breakers. Do you have access to a pic with the fuses and breakers labeled?
GaryH58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:12 AM   #4
GM

can you shoot a picture of it without labels (12V and 110V). I can look at the layout and match up with fuse sizes to a known labeled panel.
Also, please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 09-10-2019, 09:37 AM   #5
GM

Here is the label sheet we print. I am checking on trying to found out what circuit the water heater/awning are normally on. But they are on one of the 12V fuses as I recall...I had one go out and had to replace it.

I always thought it was #5 12V, the Monitor Panel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 10.35.44 A.png
Views:	57
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	214579  
Old 09-10-2019, 10:01 AM   #6
GM

For awning, check the BCC> ODD that the two items would be out that are on separate circuits.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCC-RevC (1).pdf (43.8 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-10-2019, 04:40 PM   #7
AF CMSGT RET

awning power

make sure the generator switch is reset. The one on the side of the generator, I had that problem once , awning refused to move until I reset the fuse switch on the generator, dealer info 'd about it
pickeljr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:29 AM   #8

Thanks Brian
We are in the middle of moving from Philly to Arizona. I will take pics when we get to Az at the end of the month.
GaryH58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:08 PM   #9

Thank you BClemens and Picklejr. Brian, my RV is not at my home so I will go tomorrow to get picture of panel. Also, I will look at the BCC>ODD thing you sent, and I also will check the generator switch outside. Will get back to you all Friday or Saturday and thank you all so much for helping out.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #10

Hi Brian, here is my fuse panel picture. Thanks. Barbara (kugenator)

2019 Dx Isata 3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C7C6C835-A897-4AB8-83C5-2B5D78C8E372.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	215144   Click image for larger version

Name:	FD49DA7E-896E-46A8-A8AC-C18A6328DECA.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	215145  
Old 09-16-2019, 08:22 PM   #11
GM

Well...that is labeled???

So back to my original thought..check fuse #5 Monitor Panel

Tags
awning, fuse, power