Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2018, 02:09 PM   #1

Great customer service at Precision Circuits Inc.

Have to give it to the customer service at Precision Circuits Inc. We arrived at our 2nd longest stop on a 7 week trip and our Precision Plex was not communicating with with our light switches, touch panel or Bluetooth. We were not able to turn any lights on or check our levels.

I called Precision Circuits Inc. customer service (not thinking I was going to get ahold of anyone since it was 5 pm in Florida) and a tech answered. He had me run through some troubleshooting and still the panel was not communicating with anything. He walked me through going into diagnostic mode which allowed us to at least turn on lights on the main panel alone. (Better than no lights at all). H e also contacted the warehouse, found a new panel and shipped it out UPS so we would get it by Monday eClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0028.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	177831ven though it was the end of their day. He even provided us his personal cell phone in case we had more issues this weekend while waiting for the panel.

Great customer service and if it wasn’t for their help we would’ve been stuck all weekend with no lights.
kaulick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:42 PM   #2

Good to know. Thanks for sharing
Old 07-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbaldguy View Post
Good to know. Thanks for sharing

We just received the new panel this morning. [emoji4]
Old 07-02-2018, 09:14 AM   #4
Commercial Member

They have been a very good supplier.

Glad they were able to take care of that and glad that you did not feel like we were "passing the buck" or shunning responsibility. As I said before...they are an extension of us.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
They have been a very good supplier.

Glad they were able to take care of that and glad that you did not feel like we were "passing the buck" or shunning responsibility. As I said before...they are an extension of us.

They are great! They even called me after they tracked the package to let me know it arrived and if I needed any assistance in reconnecting. They are extremely helpful.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:29 PM   #6

I've had to replace my display once and now it's out again. I called them and left two messages asking to speak to someone on a different matter but haven't received a phone call back yet.

Hopefully the third LCD display will be better.

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #7

I’d have to the say the same thing. Called them to order the Bluetooth module for my Isata 5 (my model is before they made this standard). Spoke to Dave, sent him a picture of my panel and they shipped it out right away. Should get it Wednesday and he wants me to call him back to help with the install.

This is the way customer service is supposed to be. Great partner / vendor you have Brian.
Go Gators
Rrzasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangecrush View Post
I've had to replace my display once and now it's out again. I called them and left two messages asking to speak to someone on a different matter but haven't received a phone call back yet.

Hopefully the third LCD display will be better.

Mark

Did you call their tech support personnel? That who helped me and were great.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrzasa View Post
I’d have to the say the same thing. Called them to order the Bluetooth module for my Isata 5 (my model is before they made this standard). Spoke to Dave, sent him a picture of my panel and they shipped it out right away. Should get it Wednesday and he wants me to call him back to help with the install.

This is the way customer service is supposed to be. Great partner / vendor you have Brian.

Added the Bluetooth awhile back as mine was the model before it was standard as well. They were great helping me out getting it installed and working.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaulick View Post
Did you call their tech support personnel? That who helped me and were great.
I don't remember who it was but someone on this forum even gave me a name and number of someone there (owner perhaps?)

When I called, all I could do was leave a voicemail. I think I need to just call back and ask for technical support instead.

Though I'm having issues with the LCD screen, I can't get my iPhone app to work any longer either (I suspect that is clearly Apple's fault because it worked before one of the last updates)

Mark
Old 07-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangecrush View Post
I don't remember who it was but someone on this forum even gave me a name and number of someone there (owner perhaps?)

When I called, all I could do was leave a voicemail. I think I need to just call back and ask for technical support instead.

Though I'm having issues with the LCD screen, I can't get my iPhone app to work any longer either (I suspect that is clearly Apple's fault because it worked before one of the last updates)

Mark

Tomorrow try 630-515-9100 and follow the prompt for tech support.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaulick View Post
Tomorrow try 630-515-9100 and follow the prompt for tech support.
I will but once I get my RV back...lol. I just dropped it off this morning. FINALLY I think all my parts will be in to correct my punch list I gave the dealer back in December. I can't believe it's taken this long to get everything fixed. I'll bet I've taken my DX3 into the dealer 10 or more times to get less than a dozen things fixed. It's done by bits and pieces. Annoying as hell.

Of course, two items being replaced is because the dealer did more damage than the original problem. SMH

Mark

Tags
customer service, service