Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2023, 04:46 PM   #101
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Barb View Post
Brian I have a 2015 dx3 both slides leak when closed. We were at the Int rally last year and asked for help and was willing to pay. Tech came out,and said slide was out of adjustment and I asked if they could adjust them he said no but painted the underside of,main slide with rhino liner due to slide dragging and tearing bottom material on slide.this didn't help. It was scraped off when slide is retracted making a mess inside the rv.we live in California and didn't get much rain. This year it rained a lot and the slides are still leaking when slides are in. We are coming to the Int. Rally again this year and hoping that we can get help in solving this problem. Again we are willing to pay as we know we can't get free work done.
Thanks Joe and Barb Marcosa 714-746-3055
we haven't been taking on service work as we have been trying to focus on warranty repairs that dealers are too busy, or not capable of making.

We could however recommend a local shop, that way we are there for tech support if need be. Bryan Knight, might be the best one to ask (Warranty manager) since he has contacts at most of the local shops.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:48 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
I would say 5-7 years at best

Someone posted get cheapest one, like at Walmart. Do you agree, as I trust your guidance. Amazon has for 179.
Sandiegodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 09:19 PM   #103
Commercial Member

Not sure I would agree with that...depends on the specs. I would compare it to this.
https://www.samsclub.com/p/duracell-...gm/prod3590232

You want "Deep cycle" not starting batteries.

Old 08-17-2023, 05:17 AM   #104

I’m trying to find a wet bay schematic for my 2023 30FW Explorer Series. I want to upgrade my water filtration system. In need to know when switching from city water to freshwater fill is the water still being filtered? Is it being filtered after the water pump before the faucet? I’ve sent 3 emails to Dynamax and only response was to get my vin number that I gave them. Crickets. Can you help?
Bradley George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 08:17 AM   #105
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley George View Post
I’m trying to find a wet bay schematic for my 2023 30FW Explorer Series. I want to upgrade my water filtration system. In need to know when switching from city water to freshwater fill is the water still being filtered? Is it being filtered after the water pump before the faucet? I’ve sent 3 emails to Dynamax and only response was to get my vin number that I gave them. Crickets. Can you help?
This should be posted as a new question on its own thread for future reference.

The schematic would not really tell you that as it is 3D and in an iso view.

However, I can tell you that the tank fill and outside shower is not filtered.
The city water and tank outlet are. Filter is after the water pump and city water inlet. So in theory, ALL water is filtered other than the tank fill, which gets filtered when the pump is on. If you want to keep the fresh tank clean, then you could use an inline filter at the hose.

PS. I would post it, but they are in the middle of updating it for when they moved the filter from the inside to the utility bay.,

Old 08-17-2023, 03:55 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley George View Post

I just recently upgraded our water filtration system to the Blue Tech 3 filter system on our Dynaquest XL and we love it. Mounted in the wet bay with the quick disconnects they supply. Really easy upgrade. Mounted in the wet bay and it should work in your wet bay as well.

https://mobilemusthave.com/products/...tainless-steel

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2095.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	291555
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:48 AM   #107

Thank you, Brian.

As a total newbie to the RV industry (still investigating my options), I've got to say that I'm completely impressed by your customer-focused attitude towards informing and helping solve problems. From the research I've done to date, I've been very disappointed and disheartened with the RV industry overall - lack of product quality, poor service, etc. to the point of where I'll be making my (brand) buying decision based on after-the-sale support (primarily) and perceived product quality (secondarily). I understand these products are extremely complex and items will fail, especially given the conditions under which they're subjected (the "Earthquake while driving down the road" analogy). Thus far, I've narrowed it down to Dynamax, Newmar and Renegade, in that order. It's refreshingly uncommon to learn of a manufacturer that actually values the customer relationship (and all the benefits that relationship can provide - referrals, repeat business, "Customers for life", etc.) Thanks again!
ReginaldCulp4of5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:07 AM   #108
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaldCulp4of5 View Post
As a total newbie to the RV industry (still investigating my options), I've got to say that I'm completely impressed by your customer-focused attitude towards informing and helping solve problems. From the research I've done to date, I've been very disappointed and disheartened with the RV industry overall - lack of product quality, poor service, etc. to the point of where I'll be making my (brand) buying decision based on after-the-sale support (primarily) and perceived product quality (secondarily). I understand these products are extremely complex and items will fail, especially given the conditions under which they're subjected (the "Earthquake while driving down the road" analogy). Thus far, I've narrowed it down to Dynamax, Newmar and Renegade, in that order. It's refreshingly uncommon to learn of a manufacturer that actually values the customer relationship (and all the benefits that relationship can provide - referrals, repeat business, "Customers for life", etc.) Thanks again!
Forest River's motorized division is unlike all other Forest River divisions and most all other manufacturers.

For those of us that have followed along on this forum for some time, Brian Clemens has made a HUGE difference in the divisions he oversees.

The rest of us Forest River owners are hoping and praying that he, or someone like him, can make the same strides in customer service/owner relations in the towable divisions. We're left with nothing... or as you stated... "lack of product quality, poor service, etc."

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:52 AM   #109
Commercial Member

There are others at Forest River ahead of me. I may be more active on the visible, social media side...but that does not mean others aren't doing the same thing.

The Rockwood/Flagstaff team is probably the high bar. Their parts/service response and QC numbers are hard to beat at any volume, let alone the volume they produce.

A lot of the towable guys are way ahead in PDI and inspection processes, fast tracking changes and QC improvements before they ever even leave the building.

Berkshire Diesel division has the lowest warranty % in all of Forest River (They don't get enough credit for their improvement over the last 3-5 years).

Georgetown/FR3 are active...and if a "Most Improved" award were given, they would get it. They focused very hard on a few problem items and have virtually eliminated them. (I think they actually did, but never say never).

Sometimes, legacy problems linger on the internet...but I am not alone in wanting to build a better product. I just wave the sign louder

Old 10-21-2023, 10:23 AM   #110
Norwood Auto Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaldCulp4of5 View Post
+1
vlamgat is offline   Reply With Quote