Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2016, 10:46 PM   #1

Hershey

Just went through the RV show today. Very impressed with the Dynamax. I looked with a pre determined mindset that it would not be nice, boy was I wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
larryscsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:57 AM   #2

The wife and I also went to the show with the intention of looking at the Isata 5 but ended up putting a deposit on the Dynamax Force 37BH. It was her choice, but I'm glad she did it.
GRAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Thank you for the kind words! I was at Hershey this year and I have to say the turnout was pretty great. At one point, we had a 10 yard line to get into an Isata 5. Gramps, thank you for your business, we couldn't do what we do without customers like you!
zgipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:23 AM   #4

My wife and I spent Friday at the show, we started the day (9AM) at the ISATA 5 and ended the day (8PM) at the ISATA 5, in between we drove a Seneca, and talked to every super C factory rep and salesperson.

Dynamax had the best people, and the best product (in our price range). And with Dean Loucks, the best paint jobs (regardless of price range).

Doug (factory) and Jim (dealer) were great to work with.

ISATA 5 is decidedly the winner for us, Force a close second. Just need a test drive with the new seats to seal the deal.