Concern: Light Smell of sulfur caused me to dump tanks several times in the past few days, no fix. A bit of research led me to inspect the batteries for over heat. One of our 2 house batteries is running hotter than the rest. Used the infrared thermometer and its running about 150-170 degrees when all the rest (house/coach) are running about 110 deg. The Dash is reading about 14.1V going down the road. The Xantrex1800 is showing 13.5V when on shore power. I pulled out the tray to see if perhaps the battery is dry, but it appears the fill caps are sealed shut. Battery stays hot on Gen & Shore power alike.
Does not appear that any of the battery date tabs have been pulled so i can't tell how old the battery is. Coach is a 2016, so batteries shouldn't be that old...
See picture (sorry, don't know why its showing up upside down