Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #21

Congrats, you definitely picked a great product. Many of us (and WAAAAY more than I) have had several, several RV, trailers, fifth wheels, etc and IMO, Dynamax has had the best quality I've encountered. I absolutely love our Dynamax product.

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:40 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfo9 View Post
I think you made one huge mistake...

You purchased an RV to save money! I don't think saving money and RVs go together.. it's just one of those rationalization games we imagine in our heads LOL

It's about the journey not the destination is valid I think. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Anyway, Nice looking rig. Congrats.
LOL!

You mis-interpreted....I tried to save money _WHILE_ buying it, not save money _BECAUSE_ I bought it.

In all seriousness, buying the coach from Longhorn RV in Mineola TX saved us somewhere around $6-7k over Lazy Days in Colorado (our closest Dynamax Dealer in CO). Colorado is notorious for having elevated RV prices.
BLT4SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shultz01 View Post
Looks awesome! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymyers View Post
Welcome to the family, beautiful rig you have and you will just love it.
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind comments. Appreciate it.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:42 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Now that its been primed what color are you going to paint it?
Still trying decide. Just wanted to get on the road and Dynamax said we could drive it in primer until we made up our mind.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:47 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
Awesome rig, I am sure your going to really enjoy it. Stay active on the forum and you will learn so much. Have a question ask it, someone surely has already experience your issue. Stay tuned for next years Rally information.
Agreed! This forum has been great!

Thanks for the warm welcome here, but most importantly thank you very much for your service!
Old 07-09-2018, 11:59 PM   #26
Sunseeker 2400MBW

It’s beautiful!!
We have a Sunseeker 24 ft (but my husband not so secretly wants a huge Dynamax pulling a huge Hummer). I love our MH but I don’t like the swoops in our paint job. At all. In any paint job.

Y’all are going to have lots of fun, you’ve got a great attitude about it all and good reasons for your decisions. It’s all good.
Nancyc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:22 AM   #27

Congratulations and welcome. We are coming up on 2 yrs with our I5 DS. The support from the folks at the factory and this group has been great. Enjoy!
Old 07-10-2018, 08:30 AM   #28

Great color! We've had our Isata 5 36DS for almost one year. First camper as well. No regrets. And, I wouldn't miss the outdoor t.v. at all. We recently stayed at a campground without cable so we downloaded several hours of Netflix in advance. Ended up watching one hour of TV during a 5 night stay and could have easily done without that. Get ready for the best family time ever.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #29

Congratulations, Awesome rig. Hope we get a chance to see it in person as you travel through the country. It'll be easy to spot with its unique paint job. Have fun!
ProfChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:17 PM   #30

Congratulations! Great idea about the removal of the outside tv. We picked up our Isata 5 30FW in May. Welcome to the Dynamax family. People are so helpful on this forum.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180518_220347.jpeg
Views:	71
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	179031
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:23 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT4SPD View Post
<snip>
I think our first "shake down" outing will be Dinosaur National Monument. Far enough away to make it seem like a "real" trip, but close enough to home that we can get back in a reasonable amount of time.
We really enjoyed Dinosaur NM last year.

Congrats on the new ride! The color difference between sun and shade is amazing. Nice choice on an Audi color

Mike and JoAnne
Montana Summer / Arizona Winter
2016 Prism 24G /2002 HitchHiker 38LKTG
ACME EZTowing a 2015 Chevy Sonic RS Hatchback
AudiDudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:23 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalenss View Post
Congratulations and welcome. We are coming up on 2 yrs with our I5 DS. The support from the folks at the factory and this group has been great. Enjoy!
Agreed! It's been pretty astonishing to see how EVERYBODY is so willing and able to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseHouse View Post
Great color! We've had our Isata 5 36DS for almost one year. First camper as well. No regrets. And, I wouldn't miss the outdoor t.v. at all. We recently stayed at a campground without cable so we downloaded several hours of Netflix in advance. Ended up watching one hour of TV during a 5 night stay and could have easily done without that. Get ready for the best family time ever.
Yeah, we do the same thing. Netflix/Amazon Prime have been a Cable/Satellite TV replacement in our house for years now. Can't see why I would change that now.....and especially when there is a whole big world out there to see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfChuck View Post
Congratulations, Awesome rig. Hope we get a chance to see it in person as you travel through the country. It'll be easy to spot with its unique paint job. Have fun!
It is pretty obvious when you see it going down the road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieR View Post
Congratulations! Great idea about the removal of the outside tv. We picked up our Isata 5 30FW in May. Welcome to the Dynamax family. People are so helpful on this forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting and giving on this forum!
Old 07-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
I think I saw your post on Facebook. That’s an awesome lookin color

Welcome to the family!

As another first time RVer who started with dynamax I can say you’re in for quite a ride. I am officially addicted and no longer want to vacation any other way. You’ll be amazed at the uses you hadn’t even considered

He's right... we just finished our 14 or 15th cruise last week. After meeting everyone at Anchor's Down in TN, we have decided no more cruises, we will be taking the RV somewhere. Time to see the rest of the country!

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote