Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2017, 10:52 PM   #21

April does seem like forever but we REALLY wanted something short enough for the State and Nat'l parks. I wanted a washer and dryer but was willing to give them up when we saw the 30FW. It's just what we need.
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:28 AM   #22

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Our wait was almost 6 months too. It was brutal! In the meantime follow the forum and ask for production pics! Brian will post some for you as it gets built! And come to the rally next June!
Old 10-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #23
Commercial Member

that actually sounds like a terrible idea. I really need a web cam.

We had one guy (in his defense...there was a chassis delay and he waited a long time). Every Monday morning from scheduling to completion I think we had an email asking if we had any new pictures.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #24

Oh man a webcam would be sweet. That's exactly what I need. More ways to screw off at work
Old 10-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #25
Commercial Member

I'd be afraid of the results.

I have my marketing guy taking time lapse and video footage for a plant tour...like we did for the paint video. And already someone was freaking out. "really? now you're recording what we do". Um, no. But only the guilty panic. Makes me wonder if I should be.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:50 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorving View Post
Our wait was almost 6 months too. It was brutal! In the meantime follow the forum and ask for production pics! Brian will post some for you as it gets built! And come to the rally next June!
The rally sounds like fun. What a great idea. It would be nice to meet everyone!
Old 10-26-2017, 09:39 AM   #27

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
It's going to be a great time, and we can all check out each others rigs too. If you can make it thinking there will be a line to see your new 30fw!!

Oh and I guess ask for pics every OTHER Monday
Old 10-26-2017, 02:28 PM   #28

Called and booked site #110 for the rally. Will be a great opportunity for us RV newbies to ask you experienced travels all of our hilarious newbie questions.
Maybe every other Wednesday hump day for picture requests 😁
Old 10-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #29

Travelers not travels
Old 10-26-2017, 03:18 PM   #30

YAY!! Can't wait to meet you! Post your site reservation in the Dynamax Rally Stickey so we can put you on the map, and don't forget to fill out google form, link there on the first page.

And looks like there will be at least one other 30fw there!!
Old 10-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #31

Can you pls send me details of this Rally location a nd dates. I own a Dynamax and would like to attend.
Thx
Dpelaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:15 PM   #32

Dpelaez would love for you to join us. All the info is in the first post on the Dynamax forum called "Dynamax Rally: Anchors Down TN June 2018". On the first page is all the info, and google doc for you to register. Please let me know if you need any help!
Old 01-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #33

Dynamax - Isata 5 - Model 35DB

Hello All - We have deposit on Isata 5 35DB to upgrade from our Jayco Greyhawk 29MV. Love almost all the Dynamax details - NEED diesel to pull our horse trailer and get over the Blue Ridge Mtns where we live. EXCEPT for a critical detail - Why in the world did this awesome unit get the smallest shower of any of the Dynamax models? The 30FW & 36DS all are decent showers.
We have a deposit to order the 35DB and need the bunks but after stepping into the shower and pulling the curtain shut - my husband is poo-poo on it. We currently have a 30 x 36 shower and we are 5'6" & 5'9" correct weight people looking to not rub the curtain when showering. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO??!!
VirginiaSunseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #34
Commercial Member

That's the only shower that would fit in that bath and still get to the bedroom with the slide in.

If we eliminate the rear door, you could probably fit a larger shower in by moving the toilet, but then you can't get to the bedroom with the slide out in. Toilet doesn't fit with the larger shower.

Old 01-08-2018, 01:39 PM   #35

Dynamax can only put so much stuff in a given length. For the 5 minutes a day in the shower I would just live with it. We would've bought the Isata 5, but the DW insisted on a washer/dryer. The next choice up would be a Force 37BH. For a little inconvenience 5 minutes a day, just get your 35DB. You'll love that RAM chassis.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:50 PM   #36

Isata 5 - 35DB - hard to get details

After looking for a long time, we decided on the Isata 5 35DB. Can anyone tell me if it has the macerator toilet or the gravity? Description for Isata 5 says "porcelain macerator toilet: floor plan specific". I assume this means if
the toilet is over the black tank location it can be gravity.
Why can't it same "36ds has macerator/30fw has xxxx/ 36DB has xxx"
Does anyone have a 35DB with gravity toilet?? It is what we prefer so you don't have the pump to worry about and can monitor the black tank level.

We want the residential frig but boondock with horses lots. It seems iffy to depend upon the 2000W inverter to run the frig while the batteries are drained from running the furnace fan on a cold night.
I am told solar panels will help. 35DB comes prep for solar panels. I am told they are available on Amazon. Anyone have experience with this? which panels are best to buy? Where do they install on the 35DB??

Power management system - I can't seem to find any information on this.
It seems that ALL Rv manufacturers provide manuals for some "generic" model and the manual never matches the RV that I have. Enough to drive my engineer side - crazy.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:33 PM   #37

They all have the same macerator toilet. I was a bit unsure at first but have to say it works well, you get zero odors and emptying/flushing the black tank is a breeze!

Now the shower is a PIA... water pressure and hot water are AWESOME! But you can't move without the curtain attaching itself to you... I am working on a "hotel" style solution. Most hotels have a bump out at the top of the shower curtain to give you more room. I think the same can be done here, and extra 6" would make a world of difference.

Another suggestion for Brian would be to have a custom shower enclosure made that would be square with a clipped corner in the front and a faux fiberglass shower wall facing the toilet side. You could then install a plexiglass/glass door that would open left to right towards the door. No curtain and a better look with a bit more room. Probably adds about 75 lbs but worth it! [emoji106]
vrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:16 PM   #38
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaSunseeker View Post
Why can't it say "36ds has macerator/30fw has xxxx/ 36DB has xxx"
Sometimes its the best we can do at time of printing. We may go to print before the final design is done. Also, If I can change it down the road to gravity, sometimes I will, and this gives me some flexibility. Even though we say "subject to change", if someone sees it says macerating toilet you'd be surprised how many people would demand we install a macerating toilet cause the brochure said so.

It is a really nice porcelain toilet.