Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 02:25 PM   #41

Brian's response and the others on this forum are one of the main reasons I chose Dynamax. A history of a quality products and customer service. I know that if I have any issues, they WILL BE resolved. Do your homework. Choose a dealer with a great reputation. Obviously this dealer did a terrible job prepping the unit for delivery but you cannot trash the manufacturer for that. My coach has not even been delivered yet, but the customer service I have already received from Brian and my sales rep only help to reaffirm that I made the right choice in choosing Dynamax.

2018 Isata 5 DS
Old 01-27-2018, 02:40 PM   #42
Kanadian Kamper

I wish there was a bclemens when I need one.

People who have the great fortune to work with him, should count their blessings.

Here it is the weekend and Brian is in here like a “dirty shirt” clearly stating some facts and just asking for more details on a situation of a Dynamax which I have not heard before. I’m not fortunate enough to have Dynamax, but I follow the thread religiously.

By the way.....you don’t see the dealership online here

I’m amazed that a unit that was at a show like Tampa, and had the human traffic going through it at the pace I witnessed on two days, would have been promised to a customer on a date so soon after this show. Not only did the dealer NOT do their prep work, they didn’t even leave enough time to try to perform it.

I see someone with their greedy hands out waiting for an unsuspecting out of town customer.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
Old 01-27-2018, 02:46 PM   #43

As I patiently wait for my Dynamax it is very comforting knowing that the company is represented by BClemens who is so quick to respond and attentive.

Thanks
Old 01-27-2018, 03:16 PM   #44

Hey halla, sorry you were offended by my "uneducated opinions". However, if we as owners don't expect higher standards from RV manufactures we will never get them. And, competition does work to improve quality. Oh by the way I do own a 2016 Force Dynamax and have experienced some of the same issues because a manufacturer "cuts to many corners".
Old 01-27-2018, 03:27 PM   #45

DQ, maybe you should read what you posted then. I am only offended that someone on our Forum would suggest they buy another brand based on one bad experience, seemed like a flawed opinion to me.

I had a horrible experience with Thor, two units ago, but I know three people that had the same unit I had, they had no issues. I do not chalk that up as a bad company and issues with all of their units.

Things happen, not a reason to send people packing.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:32 PM   #46
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Does no one ever read the entire thread before posting?
Nope...

Aaron [emoji41]

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
Old 01-27-2018, 03:36 PM   #47

I truly appreciate the support Brian. It’s truly above and beyond what has been our experience so far. Awesome of you to be here and responding on a weekend.

I know it’s tough to troubleshoot anything over the internet. And who knows if the service tech is knowledgeable. I can only work with what I’ve got from them. Is it possible for you to PM me your contact info so I can send you the pics? That way if it’s possible to resolve at the factory we may feel confident in proceeding.

Thanks!!
Old 01-27-2018, 03:42 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
You’ve got a lot of followers on your dilemma.

It could (and does) happen to a lot of people. I was amazed at the condition of a lot of the units I saw at the Tampa show with “ SOLD” signs and yet people continued to truck on through. The number of people that treat these things like trash is disgusting. You don’t see people trashing countless units at a car dealership and getting away with it.

Watch a gonna do? Don’t leave us hanging.
One time at one of our shows at the beach, someone took a dump in the toilet of a $200,000 MH. Talk about people with no manners.
Having lots of Fun traveling with my wife
Old 01-27-2018, 03:48 PM   #49

Sounds like a CW story to me 😉
Old 01-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #50

WOW! hats off to bclemins from Dynamax.

Brian, your first post said it all, well put.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:55 PM   #51

Thanks Brian

I agree with all of the Halla's and GO UK and sseaner and others. I've owned 14 RV's in my time and Dynamax is one of the best products on the market. And I have never experienced a Mfg GM like Brian. A hands on manager who cars about the company and importantly the customer too. Thanks Brian. And P.S. I have purchased to expensive diesel pushers from Lazy Days and have had them support my warranty and services needs since 2007 and I've never had a complaint. I am surprised that L.D. dropped the ball on this delivery. I'd make a call to the L.D. VP and I'll bet you get taken care of ASAP. Good luck.
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 01-27-2018, 04:56 PM   #52
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQskier View Post
A unit with this many problems makes me very concerned as to what may have happened at Dynamax and the quality of their product. You can be assured this is not an isolated case with all other units having no issues. You may want to consider the Renegade Valencia manufactured by REV Group.
I guess the only thing that bothers me, is that you're assuring this person that this is not an isolated case, based on your experience with a used 2016 Force. And yet you're recommending Renegade without ever having owned one. I've never been on their forum, so I am in the dark as to whether they are 100% trouble free. I do know I just had a conversation yesterday with a dealer and he specifically said, our stuff is coming in better than any other product he carries. He is a Renegade dealer as well.

I can't go back in time and change decisions made by those before me, but your coach was likely built before my time, or really close to when I started. You have stated on a couple of occasions that on your Force the mfg cut corners and used inferior products. I'll propose this, if you post pictures and specifics of those items, I will gladly respond with what we have done during my tenure to address them. Or maybe it is something that we are still doing today and then I can address why we do it or what we can do to change it. I'd suggest a separate thread though, I don't want to hijack this one anymore than I have.

I am sincere in this offer. I think it would be a great opportunity to show how far we have come in so little time, or maybe a chance for you to influence the design of your next purchase. Win win.

As a wise man once said "I ain't skeerd" (or maybe not so wise. But either way, I'm in)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
Old 01-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #53

I think there is a 3 way "Trust Situation" here! It seams like the Factory could/will repair everything in a timely manner if the unit was there! The Buyers want/need to go home,and the Dealer seems to have "Dropped the Ball" so if Everyone is in agreement that this unit can be made A-1 at the Factory let the Dealer pay for the Buyers "Out of Pocket Expenses" to date,and also pay to Transport unit to Factory! Then when Redone the Buyers can do the Easy drive over to Elkhart and pick up their unit! I stated "Trust" at the start,because ALL parties must fulfill their part,Buyers must Pay/Buy unit from Dealer,and Dealer Must Ship back to Factory,and Factory bring unit back to "NEW condition"! Youroo!!
Old 01-27-2018, 05:10 PM   #54

When I saw the mumber of pages I knewbthis would be a pissing contest.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:18 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariboo camper View Post
wow! Hats off to bclemins from dynamax.

Brian, your first post said it all, well put.
x2👍🏻
Old 01-27-2018, 05:31 PM   #56

bclemens, Thanks for this post. I am impressed. It shows your willingness to listen to the customer. I will organize my issues and start a new thread. Perhaps I too will become a cheerleader for Dynamax like so many others on this Forum.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:36 PM   #57

DQskier, What kind of RV do you own?
Old 01-27-2018, 06:14 PM   #58

Send a message via MSN to Tiggerdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I think there is a 3 way "Trust Situation" here! It seams like the Factory could/will repair everything in a timely manner if the unit was there! The Buyers want/need to go home,and the Dealer seems to have "Dropped the Ball" so if Everyone is in agreement that this unit can be made A-1 at the Factory let the Dealer pay for the Buyers "Out of Pocket Expenses" to date,and also pay to Transport unit to Factory! Then when Redone the Buyers can do the Easy drive over to Elkhart and pick up their unit! I stated "Trust" at the start,because ALL parties must fulfill their part,Buyers must Pay/Buy unit from Dealer,and Dealer Must Ship back to Factory,and Factory bring unit back to "NEW condition"! Youroo!!
This makes sense to me. Your issues aside, it is not unusual for RV's to need after purchase repairs. My question to the poster: What are you going to do if you require future repairs since you stated that you are a distance from a dealer? If the factory will allow you to return to them for any future repairs or allow a mobile tech.(IMO, the best solution)to do warranty I would follow Youroo's advise. If all parties do not agree to his suggestion and factory does not agree to take the unit for repairs or allow a service tech. , I would not purchase.

Keep us posted.

2013 Crusader 330 MKS
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LT 2500 D/A
Old 01-27-2018, 06:49 PM   #59

With what BClemmens has stated, I do not think you could find a better company to do business with. However, I would walk away from the dealer in Tampa as they have demonstrated that they do not have your interest in mind. Perhaps you could purchase directly from the factory. All that being said, there is NO RV that will be perfect. If you do not want to work on them or pay someone to do it, then do not purchase one. Just like your house and your car, stuff breaks. With an RV, most of it can be done by you very easily but there will be things to do - I look at it as part of the RV experience. Things such as cap fade and bonded leather furniture should never happen but they did for a while until the industry got it corrected. I have owned 5 RVs and all had things I had to take care of but that did not diminish the fun of RVing and seeing great places and making great memories.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:07 PM   #60

Let me say this. Nobody is more frustrated then me right now but it is not Dynamax or Forest Rivers fault for my situation and as you probably dont want to hear it, in your case either.. I know this is a part of the industry and it is not right. Nothing we can do about it but its not right. Now I feel really bad for the OP and can not imagine his frustration. I dont even know what to suggest to help out here.

I truly think Dynamax is a great coach and a great company and I feel like I have been done wrong also but its not their fault. Its the dealers fault and I am trying to work through it. I would like to suggest the OP does too. Maybe not with this motorhome but with a Dynamax coach. There are too many good reviews of the company and dedicated owners for this not to be true.

Like others have said it is hard to find a GM any where with any company readily available to try to help like the one here. I do not know him. He has not answered all my posts with what I wanted to hear but at least he answered them. Try to hang in there and if you get your coach and I get mine, Im sure we will be glad we have a Dynamax / Forest River product and we will be happy with our purchase.

Wish you good luck...
Closed Thread