Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #381

That’s why we bought also. Wife sold on that sofa. Question for B.C.
Can I buy that piece of hardware that connects table to post. I want to build a larger table so when kids come camping, we could bring a couple of chairs from outside in and all sit together at the table, maybe using the included boosters?
Sandiegodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #382
Commercial Member

Sure...its just a Springfield table mount. Dealer should be able to get it for you

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgipson View Post
We used a couple different styles of dinette in 2017 trying to find the one we liked... do you have a photo of what yours looks like?
Here is my dinette. The end caps are held on from the inside with two screws.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FF4CDEBA-1808-45DD-8049-560E31825726-3548-000003423F89CD6B.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	154010  
milkman55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #384

Audio Visual

My 24FW that is on order will have the cabover bunk and in-motion satellite options and I wanted to know if the cabinet to the right of the coach door over the sink has a power outlet and an HDMI connection if you wanted to use a Blueray player versus the house DVD player.

Jhenrytri
Jhenrytri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:01 PM   #385

RW tri-fold sofabed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgipson View Post
While the sofa has flip-up foot rests, I wouldn't necessarily say it reclines... We tried to find a sofa that had more creature comforts (the foot rests) and also doubled as a more functional bed with better comfort and ease of use over the pull out beds or air mattresses.

Forgive the terrible angle, tried to snap a shot of it with the slideout in.

Is this same sofa used in the RW. Is this a tri-fold with the footrests & TV trays?
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:59 AM   #386

Generator exhaust

It looks like the generator exhaust pipe end exits under the driver side rear and does not fully clear the full wall slide out. Wondering if anyone has had issue attaching a vertical exhaust pipe extension to the generator exhaust since it does not exit chassis beyond the rear extension of the slide out?
Old 10-16-2017, 09:53 AM   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenrytri View Post
It looks like the generator exhaust pipe end exits under the driver side rear and does not fully clear the full wall slide out. Wondering if anyone has had issue attaching a vertical exhaust pipe extension to the generator exhaust since it does not exit chassis beyond the rear extension of the slide out?
Curious: are you considering doing this for safety concerns or noise reduction?
RolandRevenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:33 AM   #388

Safety and courtesy. We dry camp on occasion at events where there is minimal spacing between RVs and vertical vent pipes are required to keep exhaust fumes away from vehicles and open windows.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #389

Generator Exhaust Pipe

Brian,

I never got a response about where the generator exhaust pipe exits the undercarriage of the 24FW and whether it exits past the rear most extension of the full wall slide. We dry camp at events where a vertical vent pipe extension are required for operating the generator. We have a 24FW on order with the leveling jack option so I am wondering if the exhaust pipe can be routed farther to the rear of the vehicle since our unit will not have the stabilizing jacks.

Thank you,

Jhenrytri
Old 10-29-2017, 10:10 AM   #390

You may want to private message him since time is an issue. Good luck.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:48 AM   #391
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenrytri View Post
Brian,

I never got a response about where the generator exhaust pipe exits the undercarriage of the 24FW and whether it exits past the rear most extension of the full wall slide. We dry camp at events where a vertical vent pipe extension are required for operating the generator. We have a 24FW on order with the leveling jack option so I am wondering if the exhaust pipe can be routed farther to the rear of the vehicle since our unit will not have the stabilizing jacks.

Thank you,

Jhenrytri
I'll try to fill in where I can, usually BC beats me to the punch on most thing and knows a heck of a lot more than I do! The exhaust for the genny does not clear the end of the slideout. The slideout takes up just about the entire wall so where the exhaust is located is a couple feet short of the end of the slide if that makes sense. Hopefully the picture helps. Kind of have to play with what we have in terms of where the genny is located on the coach.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	24FW.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	155333  
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
zgipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #392

Can I use snow chains on this thing?
GusinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:05 PM   #393

I bought a set for mine for our trip from Michigan to Oregon last March. Didn't have to use them, but don't see why they wouldn't work. Some states require you to carry them.
chroniekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #394

Chroniekon, what manufacturer/part number?
Old 11-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #395

Campbell #003-1944. I got lucky and found a set on eBay.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:26 PM   #396

Ebay has just about everything. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #397

Thanks you guys! It just looks like the grey piece is pretty close to the tire, but maybe it just needs to be that the chains need to be adjusted tightly.
Anyone know the tire size?
Old 11-05-2017, 10:45 AM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusinca View Post
thanks you guys! It just looks like the grey piece is pretty close to the tire, but maybe it just needs to be that the chains need to be adjusted tightly.
Anyone know the tire size?
lt215/85r/16
Old 11-05-2017, 11:15 AM   #399

Thanks, just ordered the Super Z cable chains from Amazon. They look like they're snug fitting and low profile.
We're heading up to an RV resort in Tahoe for Christmas, so I want to be prepared.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:20 PM   #400

This type of thing will help keep things tight.

https://www.amazon.com/Security-Chai...hain+tensioner

Also, I carry a piece of 2X8 to put under the inside dual. No need to jack the rig up, just drive up on the board. It's much easier to get things snugged up with the tire off the ground. And I've found it's a good idea to do a 'dry run' putting the chains on.