Old 07-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #71
GM

If you're not plugged in, you won't have 110V in the slide. Only the GFI receptacle in the kitchen is inverted (if I recall) and the TV outlet.

Are any of the other lights flashing in the slide (bedroom?). The wire slides in and out behind the wardrobe lower cover. If you take out the bottom drawer you might be able to see it.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:01 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
If you're not plugged in, you won't have 110V in the slide. Only the GFI receptacle in the kitchen is inverted (if I recall) and the TV outlet.

Are any of the other lights flashing in the slide (bedroom?). The wire slides in and out behind the wardrobe lower cover. If you take out the bottom drawer you might be able to see it.
Thanks, understood on the 110v. The dinette lights stopped flashing and the bedroom lights are not flashing. Dinette USB port is still dead. I'll check the wire once we get to the campground.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:13 PM   #73
GM

What are you trying to charge on USB? Phone or iPad?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 07-07-2016, 07:28 PM   #74

Quote:
What are you trying to charge on USB? Phone or iPad?
Started with iPad then tried phone. Neither will charge.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #75

In my quest to diagnose the dead usb outlet, I just discovered that there was no fuse in the panel for our carbon monoxide/ LP gas detector. This is beyond ridiculous. Come on Dynamax.....get it together!
Old 07-08-2016, 08:49 AM   #76
GM

Let's not get hasty, I have seen that more than I would like at dealer lots. The batteries are low and to prevent the beeping CO2 detector they pull the fuse.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #77

Quote:
Let's not get hasty, I have seen that more than I would like at dealer lots. The batteries are low and to prevent the beeping CO2 detector they pull the fuse.
Fair enough on the fuse. I haven't heard back from the person you asked me to email. Just want to make sure they received the list.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:09 PM   #78
GM

He did get it because he asked me a few questions. We'll probably talk today about scenarios.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:37 PM   #79

Quote:
He did get it because he asked me a few questions. We'll probably talk today about scenarios.
Looks like the three way valve might be defective as well. The fresh water tank is filling up overnight while we are hooked up to city water with the valve in the city position. Any ideas on what else, if anything, it could be other than the valve? Additionally, the hot water heater has now started tripping the safety shut off about every 2 days. This is nuts.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:01 PM   #80
GM

I doubt its the valve, most times that I see this its the check valve in the water pump and we all use the same water pump. In fact we use the better version (higher flow).

Did Matt get in touch with you about a service center? Its been little crazy here with a few customers popping in unannounced.

I talked to Atwood this past week and specifically brought up your situation. At the same time we had a customer here and the Atwood was not working. They ended up cleaning some air tube and replacing some flow switch and it worked great after that. We sat with the customers while they tested everything out on city and pump.

What's your last name? So I can keep track with Matt.