Old 07-20-2016, 04:35 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
I doubt its the valve, most times that I see this its the check valve in the water pump and we all use the same water pump. In fact we use the better version (higher flow).

Did Matt get in touch with you about a service center? Its been little crazy here with a few customers popping in unannounced.

I talked to Atwood this past week and specifically brought up your situation. At the same time we had a customer here and the Atwood was not working. They ended up cleaning some air tube and replacing some flow switch and it worked great after that. We sat with the customers while they tested everything out on city and pump.

What's your last name? So I can keep track with Matt.
Thanks for the response and thanks for the insight on the check valve. I haven't heard anything from Matt. My last name is Delle-Donne. Hopefully Atwood will be able to figure out what to do on mine too.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #82

2017 Isata 3 24RW Bed

Brian

What happens to the bed when the slide comes in on the 24RW model? Does the bed remain flat (up tight against the bedroom walls) or fold up (like some others)? I have been trying to find a picture or something to help answer this question. And I believe you said earlier that the recliners can also be in this model correct? Thanks.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:35 PM   #83
GM

Folds up, and yes, recliners are available. Would look like these.

I need to get pictures of the recliners IN the 24RW. Right now I only have the FW, which is a bigger slide, there is a small end table between the two.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Recliners.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	308.5 KB
ID:	115657  
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:16 PM   #84

Theater Seats and External Storage Cubic Feet

Hi Brian. Can you provide an updated picture of the theater seats in the Isata 3 FW? And does it have any additional table-top options? And also, I understand that the outside storage is a little limited, but how many Cubic Feet is it? The Navion has about 48 give or take about 5 on each of their floor plans.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 08-05-2016, 02:45 PM   #85
GM

The FW is a wider slide out, so the seats look like so...

Still working on finalizing table top options. As for storage its right around 45 for this floor plan. The R is more like 75.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8518.JPG.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	116392  
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 08-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #86

Hi Brian

Will there be a 4x4 option on Isata3? Or on any model that's around 25'?
Old 08-09-2016, 02:01 PM   #87
GM

Not unless they increase the GVWR. 4x4 normally adds weight and the Sprinter can't really afford that.

All the Isata 3's are around 25'
Old 08-10-2016, 01:03 PM   #88

Seat belts

Does the theater seats have seat belts?
Does the normal dinette seating have seat belts?

We have a grandson to take along with us sometimes and I find many of the Sprinter chassis products only offer the driver and passenger seat belts, which is a non-starter for us.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2016, 01:04 PM   #89
GM

yes and yes
Old 08-13-2016, 06:34 PM   #90

A couple more questions -

I can't find anywhere on the website or PDFs that shows the exterior color choices and interior color selections?

Is the frig a Norcold or Dometic?

Is there an easy way to determine if the hot water heater is the newer Trauma version?

Going to your dealer in Texas next week to look at 6-7 units he has on the lot. He thought he had four different colors and two different interiors.