Old 08-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #11
GM

I just gave your info to parts and service. I think the recall fix is out, or it is just under final review. One thing we noted is that while we (and Sunseeker) use the same Hopkins module...we are using a module with our connectors on it along with an in-line fuse so that it is plug and play. That may end up showing as a different part number than what Sunseeker uses on their stuff as a result.

I don't have that info, but I have passed your data onto parts and service. The picture below is the proper set up. Connectors already on, fuse in place.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hokpins Module.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	454.2 KB
ID:	118431  

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #12

As of this writing, still no contact from Parts and Service.
My guess is this fix is not "out",but still in "final review"?

Old 08-26-2016, 04:53 PM   #13
GM

I think there is another fuse under debate. I saw an exchange today, but I imagine a formal fix is imminent.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 08-27-2016, 11:23 AM   #14

Thanks for the update.
At this stage, I am still using my index finger to point with in pictures.
Hoping we can remain at that level.

Coach remains parked.

Beautiful weather here. Going to go forget about if for a while.
Check with you early next week.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:30 PM   #15
GM

There is a meeting Tuesday at 9am to discuss the final details. I think its just a matter of the instructions. We know what we need to do, but just making sure we have it laid out properly to the dealers.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #16

Brian,
Thanks again for the reply.

Hoping the meeting tomorrow is productive. Feel free to tap me in if I can assist you from customer perspective.

My expectations are also that when this replacement part is installed on my MH, that the bad wiring surrounding the controller will be repaired.

Thanks again for your involvement here.
Much respect.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:28 AM   #17
GM

Correct. We already have the parts for the controller and wiring repair awaiting final instructions. That meeting is now Wednesday morning.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:38 AM   #18

Thanks again.
My offer is good for Wed. morning as well.

All the best.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:48 AM   #19

Brian,

Contacted dealer this morning, they were unable to provide any information regarding the status of this recall.

Looking to you for definitive solution and resolution.

We are now growing frustrated with our inability to even plan to use our brand new motorhome.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:57 AM   #20
GM

They met yesterday to clarify some details and are putting together written instructions for the dealer. Parts are here and ready to go as soon as that is complete.

Tags
recall