Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
It was also brought to my attention that if the speakers are in the box, you have to have the TV door open just to listen to music. So the speakers were also put outside the box for that as well.

Just my opinion. But I would rather have to open the door to listen, then have them cut into the side of the beautiful paint job..
Old 04-18-2017, 02:35 PM   #102

I was at a large TX dealer yesterday buying my Isata 3 and saw the first Isata 4 delivered to that location. Not sure how many are out there. Really nice looking and lots of RV for the money. I just don't need anything that large.

I was surprised in how low the ground clearance was compared to other Class C. The tail really sticks out and I just don't know how going over dips in the road will go with this wheelbase. According the weight sticker in the door, the CCC was slightly less than the Isata 3 I purchased.

Nice looking throughout just as you would expect.
milkman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:27 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman55 View Post
I was at a large TX dealer yesterday buying my Isata 3 and saw the first Isata 4 delivered to that location. Not sure how many are out there. Really nice looking and lots of RV for the money. I just don't need anything that large.

I was surprised in how low the ground clearance was compared to other Class C. The tail really sticks out and I just don't know how going over dips in the road will go with this wheelbase. According the weight sticker in the door, the CCC was slightly less than the Isata 3 I purchased.

Nice looking throughout just as you would expect.
Based on your observations the Isata 4 is no longer on my "Next RV" list.

I will still check it out when available in my area.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
Based on your observations the Isata 4 is no longer on my "Next RV" list.

I will still check it out when available in my area.

You really should look for yourself before giving it the boot....

It really is a high end coach, with the equipment to prove it.

I'm super pleased with mine, and have not " bottomed out" ever.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:04 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny kustom View Post
You really should look for yourself before giving it the boot....

It really is a high end coach, with the equipment to prove it.

I'm super pleased with mine, and have not " bottomed out" ever.
Thanks,
Maybe I am mixed up. I thought you had the 5 on a Dodge diesel chassis and the 4 is on a Ford gas chassis.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:47 PM   #106

Yup.
4 on a ford.

There's a whole problem with ram outside of country, so not able to get a 5 in Canada. ( without tons of headaches and a boat load more $$$ )

This is a beautiful coach, and a far cry from my sabre.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:34 PM   #107

Well I did say my brains were rearranged too many times. :

Now I have to resd thisvwhole thread from the beginning again...

Old 06-09-2017, 07:52 PM   #108
Pawnee Buffalo Hunter

Hate to see this Isata 4 thread die. Never can have enough opinions and facts on a new coach. Maybe it will pick up again. Those who have purchased it, maybe you can share your thoughts and experience so far.
LittleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:31 PM   #109
Pawnee Buffalo Hunter

Any word on entertainment center instead of overhead bed. Moving TV would allow for another kitchen cupboard. TV set on angle toward couch and dinette. I will delay any purchase until then, since I have no use for a second bed ever.
LittleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:40 PM   #110
Commercial Member

No, we had it designed in, but the TV was slated for 55" and it was just too big to offset. At some point maybe we'll go back and try to make a 40" work at an angle, but most dealers only stock the bunk, because most people use it for storage if they don't need the sleeping. The viewing angle is better on the TV as well.

FYI, the TV cabinet door is hinged, so no reason you can't still use that for a kitchen cupboard.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 06:33 PM   #111

Space behind the Tv is more than ample.
I put a shelf behind each tv.
One could even split it into 4 and have tons of room.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0870.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	141295
Old 06-25-2017, 09:01 PM   #112

Any pictures/video of the 25FW or even time frame for when they will be available?
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:18 AM   #113
Commercial Member

Proto is online now...should have pictures in about 30 days.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:35 AM   #114

Quote:
Proto is online now...should have pictures in about 30 days.
Hi,

I have a couple specific questions. Trying to decide between a Forester, this Isata and a Thor Vegas/Axis.

1. Can you give me the shower dimensions? 24x32 or even 24x36 seems to be common in that type floorplan, but I'm looking for more like 30x36 or so.

2. I wasn't quite clear on this from an earlier post of yours. Will you be offering a non-cab over option? Since I have no need for the cab over, I prefer the look (and reduced leak potential) of the shallower caps with just a few cabinets behind them. The floorplan isn't very clear on what the cab over options are.

3. Between the bed and the dinette, there is a white rectangle. Is this a night stand area? If so, is there a 110 outlet there? What about in the cabinets above bed. Do they have a 110 in them?

Thanks
Old 06-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
Hi,

I have a couple specific questions. Trying to decide between a Forester, this Isata and a Thor Vegas/Axis.

1. Can you give me the shower dimensions? 24x32 or even 24x36 seems to be common in that type floorplan, but I'm looking for more like 30x36 or so.

2. I wasn't quite clear on this from an earlier post of yours. Will you be offering a non-cab over option? Since I have no need for the cab over, I prefer the look (and reduced leak potential) of the shallower caps with just a few cabinets behind them. The floorplan isn't very clear on what the cab over options are.

3. Between the bed and the dinette, there is a white rectangle. Is this a night stand area? If so, is there a 110 outlet there? What about in the cabinets above bed. Do they have a 110 in them?

Thanks
We were looking at the Vegas/Axis offerings before we bought our REV. The quality of the build, the components, the design and the ride all all superior in the Dynamax motorhomes.

The Axis/Vegas have some nice attributes but I remember sitting in them and seeing cheap stuff. That doesn't happen in the REV..

I suspect the only way we can get a decent size shower in that size RV is to build a custom one.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:17 PM   #116
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
Hi,

Thanks
There will not be a "non-cab over design" at this time. The same floor plan, full wall slide, is already available in a non-cab over design as the Isata 3 series. There is very little demand for a non cab-over on the E450 so we haven't designed a cap for it at this time.

Old 06-26-2017, 04:29 PM   #117

Quote:
There will not be a "non-cab over design" at this time. The same floor plan, full wall slide, is already available in a non-cab over design as the Isata 3 series. There is very little demand for a non cab-over on the E450 so we haven't designed a cap for it at this time.
My concern with the 3 series is limited CCC, no auto leveling, etc. that are the drawbacks of the MBS chassis, but I certainly understand the financial practicality of producing a low demand product.

On the shower, can you tell me the dimension? I would assume it's a 24x32 or 24x36, but wanted to confirm that, since shower size is important to me (more so than lack of cab over).
Old 06-26-2017, 05:22 PM   #118

36x22.

I'm 6'2 and 300lbs.

While not grand central station.... I fit fine.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:24 PM   #119

Smile

Brian

One question - I think earlier you stated the Isata 4 may be placed on the 5500 Dodge this summer, any idea when those will be available in Texas?
We are researching and not in a big hurry, if we can get a better engine, we can wait a while.
2015 Windjammer
Texas LT and LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:43 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas LT and LL View Post
Brian

One question - I think earlier you stated the Isata 4 may be placed on the 5500 Dodge this summer, any idea when those will be available in Texas?

We are researching and not in a big hurry, if we can get a better engine, we can wait a while.

A 4 on a 5500 is a 5.