Old 09-25-2018, 11:11 PM   #1

Isata 5 DS Roof drawings?

Does anyone out there have the roof drawings for a 2018/19 Isata 5 DS? I think I saw one posted on here sometime back but I have yet to locate it tonight. I want to see the framing in the cab over bunk roof so I can locate a truss or stud to fasten a heavy bracket on to it.

Thanks...

caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:36 AM   #2

Cabover Frame?

Anyone out there got a drawing of the framing, both the aluminum and the wood in the cabover. I'm building cabinets and I'm looking to figure out where the frame attachment points could be?

Thanks...

Old 09-27-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
GM

I had loaded this for another purpose...but I think it shows all the trusses.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Isata-5 Sat Location.pdf (449.0 KB, 78 views)
Also, please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 04:26 PM   #4

Thanks BC, I have that one but the engineer cut the Sat location drawing off just in front of the front A/C right where the electronics stack is on the drivers side. I am hoping you can find a drawing of the cab over roof trusses. I'm wrestling with where exactly to attach the RAMCO swing mount that becomes the TV mount and center door. The floor is no problem as that is plywood, so I can screw the bottom mount on anywhere. I'm concerned about the ceiling, I'd like my screws to hit either one of the aluminum trusses or perhaps some backer board that might be up there. Thanks for digging around.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #5
GM

That is a 2 page pdf. The first page, shows the truss locations. But, just an FYI, those trusts are really light weight aluminum. So the bottom and top chord are not the most stout.
Also, please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:05 PM   #6

Understand, and you all fastened that TV bracket/door hinge up there. I’m just trying to recreate that location so it’s secure on the upper hinge point as strongly as it can be. . I have your bracket, I bought it from Ramco Eng. Comes with two mounts for the hinge pins. Each mount has two screw holes to fasten each to the floor (bed) and the ceiling . I’m hoping to hit a wood filled aluminum truss on the top, figuring that’s the strongest spot.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:13 AM   #7
Newly Retired

I always start drilling with the tinyest drill bit to be sure I have the right spot.

Steveboe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo, roof