Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #21
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Everyone has an opinion.
I'm in the other camp about the Oxygenics Body Spa.
We purchased one and neither my wife or I liked it.

While it had more force, it has a much narrower spray pattern than what we like.
We enjoy the feeling of a rain shower rinsing us off and not that of a fire hose. Maybe other Oxygenics models are better? I don't know, we only tried the BodySpa version.

We also do a lot of boondocking so what I mentioned above and the fact that the Oxygenics was 2.0 GPM compared to our stock 1.5 GPM it wouldn't take long to waste gallons of water during a 4 minute shower.

KUDOS though to bclemens for listening to the forums and providing nice options.
More folks from the factory should follow his lead.

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #22

That use to be the most popular and one of the first upgrades new owners do. . I guess now new owners will have to find more stuff to upgrade. . It's all part of the fun. . Great news Brian.

2016 Forester GTS 2801QSF
sgtlm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:43 PM   #23

I'm not sure this is significant enough to treat it like it is a big deal.

Curmudgeon that some claim I am...but not in those words.
Philos3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #24

Baby Steps! Youroo!!
Old 01-27-2017, 01:08 PM   #25
Commercial Member

whoa Debbie Downer ruining the fun. (no offense intended to anyone actually named Debbie, or last name Downer)

That is exactly why I said "It's Official" and not "It's FINALLY Official" Or "It's Official!!!" with lots of exclamations. But to each his own...

A quick search of Oxygenics did however reveal that it has been discussed on 386 threads.

Just a quick peek at a few posts resulted the following quotes "We have had our for several years now, took care of the low water pressure complaint. I wouldn't be without it." "I'm with Telstar, would not be without our Oxygenics!!"

And I'll just leave this thread here. http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ps-118792.html

After reading this thread...I feel like I should go back and edit in some exclamation points!!!!! Maybe even an emoji or two.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote