Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM   #1

Jensen TV Sound Issues

I have 2 Jensen JE3217 LED TVs in my new 2019 Dynamax Isata3FW. The setup I have is a Jensen JWM70A Mobile A/V System, Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-Ray player, 4X4 HDMI switch and the 2 JE3217 LED TVs. While watching DVDs and Blu-rays the sound on the TVs cuts out during low volume moments in the movie. I thought it might be due to having automatic volume control on so I turned it off and still the sound cuts out completely during 'low volume' parts - which is annoying. The TVs are connected to the DVD players via HDMI. I've tried different DVD players and the problem persists - pointing at the TVs. I've had the RV dealer take a look at this and they have no solution.

flighttest1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #2

I would not accept a “no solution” answer from your dealer. If they sold you a 2019 product they need to find the answer. I see this frequently where they put it back on the owner to find their own solution to an issue. I have the Jensen TV also but never had an issue.

Tags
jensen