Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #1

Jenson Stereo Clock

Does anyone know how to set the time on a Jenson Stereo which is in a 2017 Dynamax Isata 3 motorhome?
beachperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:47 PM   #2

Do you have the owners manual? If so follow instructions after you press the mode/display button then press and hold the alarm on/off button then you can change the clock I called Jensen and the girl said they forgot to add the last step to the instructions which is press and hold the alarm on/off button
yojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #3

Jenson clock

THANK YOU so much. I finally was able yo set the clock. I now have the correct time ☺
beachperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:57 PM   #4

Front tv turns on when we play CD in jensen

We can't play a cd in the Jensen radio without the tv turning on with a bright blue screen. sort of kills the mood. Anyone know how to keep the tv off? If I turn the tv off, the Jensen cd player turns off.
RolandRevenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:18 PM   #5
Commercial Member

The TV is set up to use HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control). This is the communication language that allows you to control both devices with one remote. Also, when you pop a DVD in, the TV will turn on and change to the proper input. IF, you want to handle all of that yourself...go into the TV menu and disable HDMI CEC. That will make both devices stop talking to each other.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #6

THANKS for the info.

I actually did try to go through the manual for this info, but with no luck. We will play music far more often than DVD's so I will make the necessary adjustments the next time I use the Jenson. Thanks for the explanation and the cure.
RolandRevenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #7

One little known fact is that the Isata 3 has an app for the radio. Go to the App Store and search for jControl.
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #8

I got my Isata 3 yesterday and had the same issue with the missing step in the clock setup. Glad you opened this thread. I am sure many have thought their Jensen was flawed, but it's just the instructions.

Highly recommend the app, its great not to have to look for the remote.
milkman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 01:04 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yojohn View Post
Do you have the owners manual? If so follow instructions after you press the mode/display button then press and hold the alarm on/off button then you can change the clock I called Jensen and the girl said they forgot to add the last step to the instructions which is press and hold the alarm on/off button
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to say thanks for the tip on setting the time as I was having the same issue.

I tried getting the jcontrol app from Google Play Store but apparently it hasn't been updated as it says it's not compatible with the newer Android version on my Samsung phone. It does download on my old cell phone (I guess there is a reason to keep those old cell phones around).

2017 Forest River Sunseeker 3010DS
jre1950 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 10:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jre1950 View Post
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to say thanks for the tip on setting the time as I was having the same issue.

I tried getting the jcontrol app from Google Play Store but apparently it hasn't been updated as it says it's not compatible with the newer Android version on my Samsung phone. It does download on my old cell phone (I guess there is a reason to keep those old cell phones around).
UPDATE: the jcontrol app has been updated as of 7/6/2023 and is now compatible with Android 13.

2017 Forest River Sunseeker 3010DS
jre1950 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
clock, jenson, stereo, time