Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #1

Smile Kudos to the Dynamax Team

I recently posted a question about and batteries and slide issues, voicing my frustration with dealing with repair shops in dealerships after the coach is purchased. In this particular instance, my husband and I were given incorrect information about our batteries and our slide completely stopped operating after we brought our RV in for warranty work.

Thanks to the quick response from Brian Clemens regarding the slides and the creation of a video on how to re-set fault errors, we were able to get our slides working again. I also reached out to Brandon Droptiny, the western Warranty Manager, who promptly answered every one of my emails and suggested we have our batteries bench tested. He even verified our parts were received at the dealership for 2 other issues, going so far as to provide the tracking numbers.

It didn’t hurt that we did a little name dropping at the dealership as they were stringing us along for almost 2 months.

We have learned so much about batteries and slides during this ordeal. We picked up our completely repaired RV yesterday and they again told us that our batteries need to be replaced (they don’t) and the reason our slide wasn’t working was because our batteries were low (it wasn’t.)

One of the reasons we love Dynamax is because management cares about their product and customers!

Sandi Lampella & Gerry Altman
altlamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:22 PM   #2

Its nice to hear success stories!
Old 02-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #3

Yes Brian Clemen is the best
nolanfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:40 PM   #4

Yes its frustrating when dealers jerk you around, but I totally agree that having Brian here and this support community in general makes it all easier. It may seem like a hassle learning all these systems when things are going haywire but you're better for it in the end and it'll be much less of an ordeal next time something happens with them.
Old 02-24-2019, 06:10 PM   #5

This forum is one of the reasons we made the purchase of our Dynamax. We have had our issues but in the end they have been here to help.
Motofamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:29 PM   #6

Hello Sandi and all others.

Nice to see a positive feedback post and thought I would but in my two cents.

We are new to the form and will soon be picking up an Istata 3 in the next few months.(Can-AM trailers, London Ontario) Large factor in making the decision was what I read here on the form and all the comments made by and about Mr. Clement. All the thought and changes made to new models based on feedback, all the after sale support sounds positive as well.

We look forward to the new lifestyle and plan to travel 5-7 months of the year.

Noticed the post about yearly Dynamax rally and will likely plan for that in the 2020 season year.

Chris
Canadian-chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #7

It would be nice if every division had a person like Brian Clemins!!!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:59 AM   #8
Commercial Member

Glad to hear it worked out. The info on the slide is "sort of" in the manual, but it is not always as easy as we would like to find (or understand) and if a picture is worth 1,000 words, then a video has to be better, right?

Hope to do many more when the weather cooperates.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:42 AM   #9

Yes Brian, the video really helped! I’m a visual sort of learner, so watching it made sense to me. I also didn’t know that I had to do the slide in before the slide out. I was trying to slide out, since it was already in. Plus, ours was off kilter, so it helped to understand that I had to correct that first.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:45 AM   #10
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by altlamp View Post
Yes Brian, the video really helped! I’m a visual sort of learner, so watching it made sense to me. I also didn’t know that I had to do the slide in before the slide out. I was trying to slide out, since it was already in. Plus, ours was off kilter, so it helped to understand that I had to correct that first.
Yes...that was one that threw LOTS of people. The video comes to me for final approval and it was that section that held it up. I rewrote what I wanted said, we changed the graphic, tweaked the order....that one area took us the longest back and forth just trying to make sure it flowed properly.

Old 02-26-2019, 12:11 AM   #11

where do we access this slide video?
thanks
Dick Skeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:38 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Skeers View Post
where do we access this slide video?
thanks
Go to “Slide Out Troubleshooting Video.” Brian posted it on Feb 18
Old 02-26-2019, 09:51 AM   #13
Commercial Member

In the "sticky" post on slide problems...last page I list the following.
Just to clarify...whenever we post a video we post them in most all locations.
1. Youtube is the main spot https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...n68T6gb_sqcsU3
2. Facebook
3. Dynamax web site Videos by Dynamax Videos by Dynamax
4. Online owners manuals (these might take a little longer to post and we might only post the technical stuff and troubleshooting)