Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2018, 05:47 PM   #1

Kudos to the service department

I'd like to thank Brian C, Greg and the entire service crew for the excellent service today. I was getting the screen fixed pane resolved, rear window replaced. Awning working again and a window shade fixed. They kept the whole time to a few hours.

Thanks for working us in today with a short notice, it really shows the customer service Dynamax is set out to achieve.

I know this is a busy time for you guys.

Keep up the good work!!!
Vansteenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:17 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Would have been much quicker...but I made the cardinal sin of "assuming" that the screen door was an easy fix. I guess on further review, they glue that part in. So it had to be a complete replacement.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #3

Service

My 6 week old Isata 5 has been at the dealer for two weeks waiting for parts. One person says the parts were ordered and someone else says they weren't. We have a trip planned in 10 days for our 50th wedding anniversary, hopefully it will be fixed by then. So far my expectations are not too high. Maybe we can just set up camp in the dealers parking lot.But I am glad to hear you got such good service.
1109murphy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service