Old 05-26-2016, 02:35 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Trip lover View Post
We are picking up our 2016 Force this coming weekend. How does everyone like their residential fridge and do you feel it necessary to add solar??? I am thinking we can run the generator a couple hours a day and that should charge our batteries while boondocking. Any tips or suggestions from anyone?
We're leaving on our first trip in a few days for a 3 week trip and I was going to ask the same question.

Did you add anymore Batteries ?

I might add a (2) more 12v Batteries just for insurance and also bring along my 2400 Yamaha Genny and let it run a few hours a day.

Whats everyone else doing to keep the Batteries charged ?

2016 Dynamax Force 37BHHD
724Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:07 PM   #12
I didn't add any batteries, i run the generator if it requires a charge or you can set up the gen auto start if it gets low, depending on time of day

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2

halla is offline   Reply With Quote

cat, modifications