Old 06-29-2016, 11:36 AM   #21

Lol...our towel racks and tp holder were in our bathroom cabinet, too! We thought it was odd, but easy enough to put where we want them!

Old 06-30-2016, 10:38 AM   #22

Just be sure to check operation of the toilet seat with your chosen TP location. Found that one out the hard way and had to relocate on ours!

Old 07-14-2016, 09:35 AM   #23

Can anyone tell me if there is a valve that needs to be opened to allow the icemaker to work? I was hooked up to city water for the weekend and there is no ice being made, seems like there is no water getting to the icemaker.

Also, does the main latch have a lock? When I turn the key to lock the door, only the deadbolt extends to lock. With only the deadbolt, I can pull the handle and the door opens some, in my old coach, when I locked the lock, the handle was locked out.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:00 AM   #24
GM

I think I posted this on here already...but from memory, I think the valve is on the right hand side below the fridge (access panel/return air grill). Also make sure the bail is down in the freezer.

Only a deadbolt on that lock. Was your old one a touch pad keyless entry? I think they do that because if you walk away leaving your keys (thinking you will just use the keypad) and then have the lower latch locked...you lock yourself OUT of the coach.

I bought a keyless entry (touch pad) for my home. It only has a deadbolt, no handle lock.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 11:27 AM   #25

So, our Isata 5 has been at the dealer's for a week now, waiting for fixes whose parts were ordered back in May. We waited all that time for the dealer to get the parts. We need a new panel for the bedroom AC(shows an E9 error code), the dinette table was installed backwards (!!), so wouldn't stay down when needed for a bed, and the Formica was lifting on both sides - the replacement sent to dealer was too large, so now waiting on another one - , still waiting on the windshield heat shield/privacy curtain, and finally, they are waiting for authorization(?) to replace one of the bathroom walls after removing it to check out a big soft spot that we found between the shower and cabinet. My question to Mr. Clemons is, how long does it normally take for a dealer to get parts from Dynamax? Is it unusual to wait for this long (since last week of May) or is the dealer lax in making the order in the first place? We are new at this, and I've learned a lot from this forum. You have been so very helpful, Mr. Clemons, and I appreciate the info you share here. Just trying to get an idea of how things work.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #26
GM

Oh, it runs the gambit. In most cases, the dealer is buying time, saying we're the delay. When I check into it, I don't even see a parts order in place. Having said that...I have learned long ago, that nothing is impossible. There have been situations when the right part is ordered and we send the wrong one and vice versa.

Not sure why why would remove a wall. Unlike drywall, there may be some soft spots between studs. Thats the nature of the beast trying to keep things lightweight. I know we have the shades in stock...so maybe we are just waiting on all the parts.

PM me your VIN and dealer and I'll be happy to get the "real scoop".
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 07-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #27

The person I spoke with yesterday said that they would need to remove the shower wall, cabinet, vanity, etc. to find out what is causing the bubble/soft spot. See pic which is sideways. Once they do that, they need a whole new wall to replace the old one. The shade that came with the RV was clearly marked Freightliner, and the dealer rep told me that they all fit. So I took it out, opened it up and showed him that it was the wrong one. I IMed you the VIN and dealer info. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	441.9 KB
ID:	114093
Old 07-14-2016, 01:08 PM   #28
GM

Is it the darker horizontal spot?

Got you PM. Checking with parts.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:44 PM   #29

Yes, you can see the undershading of the bumpy area. It runs horizontally. Cabinet to right.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	114099  
Old 07-14-2016, 02:53 PM   #30
GM

Table top was shipped wrong, but that was slated to arrive today. Monitor panel, Support assembly, shower hose, privacy curtain was ordered on 6/3, shipped 4 days later. Cushion was delivered 6/30.

More than likely they were waiting for the last part to get the work done.