Old 07-21-2016, 05:02 PM   #41
GM

Glad to hear it. I've learned to embrace small victories!!

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #42

Egggzactly!

Old 07-23-2016, 09:05 PM   #43

I'm still waiting on my rear shade, the cushion for the dinette and the over cab privacy curtain.

On another note, a good option on future coaches would be an outlet with a USB port located outside on the rear passenger side.

Would make it easier to charge my phone and Bluetooth Bose speaker.
Rrzasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #44
GM

Isn't there a USB port on the ext. radio? Why not connect your phone via bluetooth to the existing outside speakers?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #45

Thanks for the reply Brian, nice to see all the components are Bluetooth compatible. I use the outside speakers but they have to be a little loud when you are sitting towards the back of the RV near the fire so you can hear them. I like the fact that I can connect to the blue ray player and listen to my music through the coach sound system (much better than the cab audio system)
Old 08-01-2016, 12:25 PM   #46

I'm beginning to lose faith....while the mechanics were replacing the rear A/C, the FRONT A/C stopped working. Now, we have to wait for the repair to be authorized and the parts to come and for the mechanics to replace that one. My "glass half full" side says, "better it happens there and not while we are camping in Arizona", but my evil "glass half empty" side says, "WTF". The dealer has had the RV longer than we have, and since purchasing on May 23, we have yet to use it. I'm so frustrated.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:45 PM   #47
GM

I have your VIN, from a previous email. I'll have our warranty guy ask some questions.

I'm always quick to wonder what we did wrong...just because that's the easiest place to look, so I was thinking maybe the new multiplex system might have something to do with it...but that's the one thing we DON'T tie into multiplex...the A/C's.

Which brand do you have? Did BOTH go out or is it just the control panel that went out?
Old 08-01-2016, 12:50 PM   #48

I feel for you David. Thankfully we've had no major issues with ours to date. I just turned 3,500 miles on mine (in 5 weeks). A small issue with the flooring that I wanted to ask about, I was going to start another thread with problems and solutions but not sure how that would be received.

Anyways, does anyone know if the flooring is glued down or is it floating? The reason I asked is that last week while on the road, I noticed that the flooring had risen off the floor and there was a fairly large bubble (2' x 3') between the fridge and the dinette. You could walk on it but it would spring right back. I'm back home and will extend the slides out tonight to see if the bubble is still there. Anyone else notice this?
Old 08-01-2016, 01:37 PM   #49

Brian, the box is in the RV, so I can't tell you which brand. Originally, it was the back A/C control panel that went wonky, kept flashing E9, and it was decided that it was the sensor that was bad. When we had the RV here, the front air worked fine. The service team said it stopped working on Friday while they were doing other work, so I don't know what happened in between. Thanks for looking into this.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #50
GM

When I pulled the component sheet it looks like it was Atwood, which most people will tell you are the better ones out there.

Long, story, but what could be the delay.... Dometic bought Atwood a while back and the Dometic purchasing team was ordering some of their items for them (so I am told). Dometic thought Atwood was continuing to order A/C's from their mfg division and Atwood thought Dometic took this over...end result, no one ordered Atwood A/C''s. So there was a gap of several months think where parts were not getting ordered.

Anyway, more information than anyone wants...but it looks like they submitted a warranty claim that we transferred over to Atwood. Now we'll see if we can get them to step in and expedite things.