Old 08-01-2016, 02:03 PM   #51
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrzasa View Post
Anyways, does anyone know if the flooring is glued down or is it floating? The reason I asked is that last week while on the road, I noticed that the flooring had risen off the floor and there was a fairly large bubble (2' x 3') between the fridge and the dinette. You could walk on it but it would spring right back. I'm back home and will extend the slides out tonight to see if the bubble is still there. Anyone else notice this?
The Beauflor according to mfg installation instructions floats. We do glue openings, but the floor is designed to be stretched across the floor so that it can expand and contract as needed (no cracking in cold weather). What can sometimes happen is if a window gets opened while in transit, it creates a vacuum in the unit and sucks the floor up letting air in. Normally its worse in the rear of the unit...opening a roof vent normally equalizes things.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 02:20 PM   #52

Thanks, Brian. Beginner's luck, I guess. :/. You don't think it will be months, do you? We have reservations at Acadia NP at end of Sept.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:40 PM   #53

Any plans for an outside kitchen
Old 08-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #54
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMort View Post
Thanks, Brian. Beginner's luck, I guess. :/. You don't think it will be months, do you? We have reservations at Acadia NP at end of Sept.
No. Warranty reached out to Atwood to see if they can expedite.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 08-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #55
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdrvr59 View Post
Any plans for an outside kitchen
No plans at this time. The issue is height. While on a trailer, its pretty low to the ground and you can get drainage at the sink. When I was at Sunseeker, we did the outside kitchen and even though it was as low as we could get it...people sometimes still think its too high.

On a full basement Class C like there, there is no way (without a ladder) to get an outside kitchen in and still drain the sink. Now, you could have a removable dump style...but that is sort of hokey. We'll look at it and play with some ideas, but I would not expect anything in the next 12 months.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:32 PM   #56

agree .......thought y'all might of come up with a solution back to the old stand by version unpack n pack it back up. Thank you
Old 08-04-2016, 09:01 AM   #57
GM

We've talked about it and we've seen some...but they just haven't worked out with where our tanks are located. Something we'll certainly look at.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #58

Are the shower stalls the same size on both models the shower in the bunk version looks smaller.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:51 PM   #59
GM

It is smaller in the bunk. I think the DS is 32x32 and the DB is 27x27. That was unfortunately the tradeoff to get everything to fit in the bathroom.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:54 PM   #60

Mmmmmmm guess I'll just have to loose weight or learn to suck it in ughhhhh mamma want the DB one waiting in dealer to get one in so we can look at it in person. Ty